Posts created by suratsiber

posted in Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield on Aug 5, 17 1:42 AM
Agree. Very short game! The shortest Mystery Trackers games I ever played. Disappointed!!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 16 8:36 PM
Thanks sazoria, you're a lifesaver! I was wracking my brain thinking what the hell was sticking under that "door knob". Haha.. stamp didn't come to my mind

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 16 8:04 AM
what is it the thing that looks like door knob? I cannot get this last item from hop. TIA

does anyone know what is the logic of the sliding puzzle?

karenmusik wrote:How can he have a car of this make and model when all the clothing suggests they are a much earlier time period? Not logical.

and to watch video tape on vcr in 2015!

I think you get the car achievement after your radio has been stolen

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 21, 13 8:29 PM
Don't need any. Though the game is not that easy I found that I don't need walkthrough to advance. *At least for me

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Jun 2, 13 8:14 PM
You're right, it's short. I installed from 2 different site and finished it within 2 hours!

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 29, 13 7:10 PM
I wanted to like this game just like seventh gate which I bought on last DD but I can't. I nearly lost first round of the first match 3 game! I'm waiting this game to be available (free) at *** website because I don't think this worth buying. They already have 1 game from this series.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 11 8:53 PM
And I thought Moonfell Wood would never end! I played it for days and only stopped to look at walkthrough before continue it the other day. Took me a week to finish!. If The Goblin Kingdom is anything like Moonfell Wood, then this is loooonggg game!!

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 13, 11 1:26 AM
nomatt wrote:Yet another SE of a CE a lot of us already own, that's two this week. I almost feel cheated.

I have an Why don't release SE as soft release considering SE is not 'new' game just new 'edition' of the game. That way people who are patient enough to wait for SE can get their game and not annoying people who already have CE. We can get both a new game as TGT and SE as soft release on the same day. More choice for us, more sales for and everybody is

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 7, 11 7:27 AM
This is the shortest game I ever played. Took me the most 3 hours to finish!

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 23, 11 7:01 AM
Is it just me or does anyone feel seasick with this game? Reminds me of annabell!

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 20, 11 3:04 AM
Woo hoo!!! another ND game. Off to use my punch card coupon

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Mar 15, 11 1:27 AM
No demo no worry. Believe me this game is awesome. Played some old ND games and they all were fun. This is a must for all adventure games lovers

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Mar 15, 11 1:20 AM
Woo hoo!! been waiting for this for ages! Gonna use a coupon on this. Thanks BFG for bringing in Nancy Drew games here. What about Shadow at the Waters Edge? Hope to see this soon.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 24, 11 3:46 AM
I played this game looonnngg time ago (regular Scratches). Well, I can say this is the most scariest games I ever played. Loved it and I played it in the dark. Really nice scream I had Adventure gamers will love it

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 6:22 AM
Yay! Been waiting for this game to land (pond?) in for a long time. Will buy it tomorrow

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jan 13, 11 8:22 PM
ohh!! This is 360 deg game. Makes me sick! A no buy for me

posted in Wandering Willows on Sep 25, 10 4:21 AM
I let our heroine (what was her name again?) wandering around in her undies because I have to sell her clothes to get more willowbees. Oh my! What an addictive game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator