Posts created by crabbycat

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 18, 14 8:45 AM
Wow! I was sure I was the only one to have a frozen screen, but when I came to this post....there are so many that this has happened to. It is a shame, because I was really enjoying the game. It froze at the same place as others...the gypsy wagon and the only thing moving was the purple smoke. Weird. I had to C-A-D to get out of the game. Tried again a couple days later and same result. Too bad. I would have purchased this game. Instead I uninstalled it. Time for a fix, me thinks!

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 13 6:26 PM
Funny, I just beta tested this game and gave it rave reviews and then...poof! Here it was for sale...in a sale.I bought it right away. Love the pirate theme, the music is cheerful and fun, the graphics and cut scenes are great. I spend time just looking at the details put into this game. Eipix is becoming one of my favorite devs. Thank you Big Fish and Developers for a nice game. Gotta go now, I am on the Island and need to save someone....I am sure!!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 10:40 AM
I have all the other Puppet Show games, and got this one without demo-ing. I am sure that there are repetetive things, but I like this series. Thanks, BFG and developer! Waiting for it to download so that I can play this next installment!

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 13 8:20 PM
Played about 14 minutes and then a black box appeared in the scene. Couldn't do anything else...had to control/alt/delete. Exited out and then went back into game, but black box still there. I would really like to buy this game and take advantage of the special, but I am afraid that it will not work. Sorry, BFG, guess I will have to pass on this one!! :-(

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 11:09 AM
I am in agreement with Valdy on this game....I feel like I have been playing this game for, oh, about 2 months now....and I am just in the bonus chapter. Very disappointed in this game from Elephant. I have many of their, but this one...UGH!! Story is confusing, way too much back and forthing...If it weren't for the SG and the map, I would have dumped this one long ago! Sorry BFG and Elephant. I wish I had saved my money on this one. The regular game would have even been too much. I am going to finish this game..hopefully before I get too much older. And then I am going to delete it.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 12:32 PM
So happy to see this MSW 2...I loved the first one..played it many times. Yes, I know that they are pretty basic HOs, but since I loved the show and the scenes in the first one were very pretty....I bought this one without even demo-ing. Sometimes it is good to have a game where you don't have too think too hard and is bright. I love me some scary themes, but will enjoy helping Jessica and Mort with their latest murders. Thanks BFG!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 3:13 PM
Wow...I bought this game without doing a trial and so far I have had two problems.In the beginning, the screen went black at the place where the womens pleas were to be heard. I hit escape and was able to restart and things went ok until I got to the subterrainian scene and then I got the access violation "@0x6DB5EE33 tried to read from 0X00000008, program terminated" Guess that'll teach me to buy before trying, but I really liked the others in this series. I am hoping BFG or ERS will give us a fix for this. Can't try any more today, as I have to get ready for work. :-(

I agree, DLO....was hoping for something for us "long termers", but alas, not to be..

Happy to see this next installment of Echoes...I played for about 30 minutes and I think it is another buy for me. Thanks BF...another good game!

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 2, 12 8:05 AM
kristidumplin wrote:
jerseyd1 wrote:
Dawspaws wrote:I don't get it. Why to some of you complain so much about "too many HOS" in a game? After all it is a Hidden Object Game isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing! Lol.

Me, too! LOL
Me too..LOL! Don't like HOs, then why are you playing one? I love HOs. Am going to try this one!

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 25, 12 1:02 AM
naomi4195...you made it 5 minutes longer than me....I only lasted 5 minutes. P-U...This is a stinker! Sorry, BF.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 6:55 AM
Hooray!! No tomatoes or eggs for me..I think this is a sweet game! Am going to buy it and play it after I take a nap!! Thanks BF and devs.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 6:20 AM
To Sheerija and Dobbie.....thanks for a great laugh this morning. I just got home from working all night and always check to see what is new. I haven't even downloaded this game yet, but based on your banter, I am doing so.And I know that I will like it........or if I don't, I won't say so, as I don't need any rotten eggs or tomatoes lobbed at my cottage!! HeeHee!!

Same thing for me....says trojan virus detected and then tells me that my trial is expired. Darn....this looked like a good game. I uninstalled it and will hope that BF fixes the problem.

I agree with cbtx's review. I just can't get excited about this game. Not for the CE price. Not sure if I would buy it at the SE. I am getting tired of HOs that I consider ROM...run of the mill.. Sorry BF, I guess I will wait to see what happens next week. Thanks anyway!

I have only played this game for a few minutes, but it is going to be a buy for me. Another CE purchased this month...to quote the game "Argh!" Nice graphics, good music and so far, I like the story line. Don't know this developer, but I hope this is sign of more to come from them. Thanks, BF!!

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 12 12:43 AM
Darn...I am doomed!! I told myself I was not going to buy any more CEs this month and now here is the next Puppet Show. I love this series, so guess what? I am going to buy another CE this month! Thanks BF. I have played a few minutes of it and it is just as good as the first ones. Just stopped so that I could post this...now back to the game!!

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 7:01 PM
No problems loading this game, but when it started, the tool bar (?) from my main screen was showing on the bottom of the page. It caused me to not be able to view many of the items on the HO scenes. I wasn't terribly impressed with this game, but will probably give it another go to see if this issue resolves.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 12 8:48 PM
Qismet: Love the answer. I am with you on that. If I like it, I play it!! This is a fun game, I like having to find a bonus item.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 12 8:44 PM
I too am plagued with a "floaty" cursor. I am really enjoying the game and will probably buy it, despite the cursor issue. I have the other ones in the series and don't remember this happening. I have had the "floating" cursor in another game, but can't remember which one. Maybe there will be a 'fix' for this issue. Thanks, BF and devs. Fun game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator