Posts created by Ariztokat

posted in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest on Nov 24, 13 1:04 AM
Why does it say $6.99 one place, then wants to charge me $9.99 when I go to buy it?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jun 26, 12 1:23 AM
My favorite of the series! Wish they'd hurry up and get #4 out. Awakening is the best of the best! WTG !

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 12 1:17 AM
Music was great! Awakening has to be my favorite game series. When will the next installment be here?!

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 23, 12 4:47 AM
Yeah. Whoever said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" was right on. I agree, this one wasn't as much fun as the other two. It was an OK game, but I wish they'd stuck with the old style. Still, I'm glad I bought it.

textrekkie wrote:The average is 3.75 weeks.

Ok. Thanks, Tex.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Apr 12, 12 5:36 PM
Ok. More a question than a comment. Does Black Isle play any more coherently than Raincliff? I really liked the Void, so bought Raincliff without a second thought. Boy was I disappointed. I got lost like within the first 15 minutes. Way too much running back and forth with items you have no clue how to use or why they're needed. Very sketchy help, too. So... I'm wondering if Black Isle would be worth the price?

Kat

This may be a dumb question, but then I'm feeling kinda dumb today. Must be the weather.

How long does it take BFG to demote a game from CE to SE?

I absolutely love Amber Maiden, and after playing the demo on this one, I know I love it too. I just can't afford Fifteen bucks for a game.

Kat

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Apr 3, 12 7:38 PM
Totally captured me. Great game with nice HOscenes. Not too hard to see the objects. Loved the graphics and the story. I wanna live in the Fairy Tree!!!

Thanks, !

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Apr 1, 12 9:39 AM
This is a fantastic game. It's among the top 5 favorites of the 124 games I own. lol.

MORE please!!!!

Kat

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 12 9:24 AM
Oh my gosh! What a GREAT game! Absolutely love this one, . Thanks! This is only the second game I've ever played twice back to back at one sitting. Way cool!

The story was just too cute. Loved the ending.
The graphics, while comic book style, were clear and nice to look at.
The HO scenes weren't too junky, and the interactive parts were very well done. Much better than average.

Absolutely NO downsides at all for me.

MORE like this, please!!!

Kat

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Mar 30, 12 10:43 AM
moonchild8 wrote:This game is simply awesome! I also loved the first Empress of the Deep and I am very glad the second one has the same standard. What else can I say then simply awesome and graphics are also beautiful a joy for the eye! Also looking forward to the next one

Did you like this one better than the first one? I sure did! More challenging and much more beautiful scenes.

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Mar 26, 12 5:36 PM
Beautiful game! Much better than the first of the series. Loved it all.

The graphics are so pretty. Lovely scenes.
The game ran a lot smoother than the first one.
Voiceovers weren't as intrusive as the first one.
Much more interesting HO scenes.

Overall: and

posted in Azada: In Libro on Mar 25, 12 4:06 PM
Totally cool game! I didn't play the first one, and from reading the different opinions on here I wasn't too sure about this one. But I had a credit, so... I'm very happy that I did!

Absolutely loved the Fairy Village. I want to go live there.

The gameplay was very smooth. No kinks or hiccups.

Story line was great once you got past wondering who was the guy impersonating her uncle. Kinda quirky, but kept my attention.

Someday I hope they build a game where you don't have to run forty-leven miles to pick up something back there that you should have kept with you when you had it back then. lol.

Pure entertainment! outta 5. WTG. BFG!

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 25, 12 4:16 AM
bozo38 wrote:I CAN NOT FIND THE POWDER KEG,WILL SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IT. i DID 2 GAMES AND STILL CANT FIND IT

I had the same trouble and finally had to use the hint.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 25, 12 4:14 AM
I've never been much of a vampire fan, but I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were great, the music didn't suck, and the storyline held my attention all throughout the game. Now if they had only used a humming bird or butterfly instead of a spider for hints... Well worth the $3.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 23, 12 3:24 PM
I think it's a great game for newbie developers. Could do with a little more light. Loved all the kitties. And thanks for making the objects in the HO scenes easy for an old woman with bad eyesight to see. I give it a 4 out of 5.

posted in Royal Trouble on Oct 9, 11 8:03 PM
Haven't enjoyed myself so much since I don't know when! Absolutely LOVE this game and wish there were a whole lot more like it. The only improvement I could see would be to use voiceovers instead of text. Great game, and a big thanks to BFG for putting it out there.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 9, 11 7:58 PM
How much more fun could you ask for? More than welcome change from the usual doom and gloom games. Thanks, BF.

I have to say I was VERY disappointed in this game. I was expecting the quality and challenge I found in the Black Cat game. Not saying I don't like junkpiles, but so MANY? Last time I buy before I try.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 10 12:46 PM
First game I paid CE price for, and I'm not sorry I did. Awesome game, and I'm waiting impatiently for the next one.

Thanks, !

and

Kat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator