Posts created by blu_j_10

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 9:01 AM
Thank you for the help, was ready to get my money back. But seriously, this is what we have to do? Not good, BFG.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 11 2:42 PM
Guilty of also having the NVidia card. It's been a few months and the problem isn't resolved obviously. Well, boomzap, shame on you! Won't be wasting my money on this one.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 11 2:21 PM
RainbowExplorer wrote:Sadly, many of us who have been unable to sign in or play the CE Version of this game, are having the identical problem(s), when trying to demo trial/play the SE Version. Apparently, there has been no type of fixes made to this game whatsoever, for those using the PC format. Why they would release the SE Version for public purchase, when they (both BoomZap and BFG) BOTH know how defective this game is, both in the CE and SE Versions, puzzles me. Having interacted at length, with BFG Customer Service staff for many weeks, they keep saying that BoomZap is working on a repair, but so far, no estimated date for the "fix" has been identified. Meanwhile, there are countless PC gamers unable to demo trial this game, let alone PLAY it. So frustrating and sad, for those of us who ADORE this series of games!

Rainbow

I have even tried to register with BoomZap to voice my input on how discouraged people are with this game. You apparently have to be "reviewed & accepted" before you can even post on their site. Never heard a peep from them, and this was last month. Go figure.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 11 1:37 PM
dawnsamjay2071 wrote:As soon as the game is on the loading screen and stops loading , the game shuts down and goes back to GM.
I'm REALLY getting hacked off with the grap BFG are releasing lately..very rarely recently, will i find a HOG that HASN'T got an issue.Disappointed once again!!!!

Having the same issue. Not liking the new GM at all. Can we please go back to the old version until these issues are solved?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 11 12:49 PM
Can't even get this game going (demo). Comes to the "loading", and then I get "thanks for playing". What is going on with these games lately? (Windows XP). I don't like the new game manager. I wish these programs would stop updating for the "better", they are worse.

I totally agree, their games in this series is getting worse. I just sent a message to play first voicing my disappointment, and maybe if more people do the same they'll get the message. Book of Air, and now Book of Water, there will be 2 more book of games, as there are 4 elements. TOO short, and TOO easy. Chosen Child was the best, and this series should rival that game. Let your thoughts be known to playfirst, after all, it is their game! [removed by moderator]

It was the same way with book of air. Too easy, and way too short! Seeing how there are 4 elements, I'm sure there will another after book of fire. I sure hope they get better than worse! The original was better than the CE's.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 11 8:09 AM
just finished in easy mode, great game. this is the type of game i'll play again & again. can't wait for the next in the series. has anyone else gone to bluetea.com? looks to need a little updating.

Mentalistlvr wrote:
Halotop wrote:I bought... agree... fascinating.... BUT why no in game strategy ???

And..when will there be one on the forums????

What do you mean with no in game strategy..they advertise the game (collectors edition) having a integrated strategy guide? Is this not true?

There is one, but very limited on help. Didn't use it much til the end, and found it somewhat useless. How do you get to the opera box????

Game takes forever to open. Freezes up, will try the control/d. Hope a fix comes out soon.

I cannot get this game to run at all after I purchased the full version. The demo ran fine. I would really appreciate any help. Reinstall??????

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 12, 10 4:54 PM
Just downloaded the game a couple of days ago, and it doesn't run well at all. What is this Open AL? Will it help with the way it runs?

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 10 3:28 AM
Love it!! Have played it constantly since I've bought it. Can't wait for the next one, is there any time frame of the next release? I know, patience. BFG, kudos to you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator