Posts created by Moondark

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Nov 21, 13 8:07 PM
I've followed all the steps here and cannot get joy. I have the correct building in the correct order. The problem is that if I harvest one apple tree I get the 20 joy from it but if I harvest the other apple tree I go back down to 0 joy. Is no one else having problems with this level? Because I'm getting really pissed off about it.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Nov 21, 13 7:59 PM
KayenneDK wrote:
jkhjean wrote:Can't get past level 13. Says need 4 fountains, but only see areas to build 3. Already tried tearing down houses and the quarry to see if freeing space would give option to build last needed fountain. No luck.

It says you need 20 joy, but not that they have to stem from fountains. Gather enough stone and you can build statues worth 10 joy each. :-)

I am not given the options to guild statues or fountains. So how am I supposed to get the joy to progress?

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Nov 21, 13 7:28 PM
I can't seem to get any joy. I don't know what people are talking about wells or statues for level 13. I'm not given any such options. I only have houses or the quary or bank, and the three fruit trees.

I went back to play it after reading these posts and there are definitely no well or statue options.

I have two apple trees that are supposed to produce 20 joy each but I'm not getting joy. I harvest one and get 20 joy and harvest the other and it goes down to no joy.
There seems to be instructions in the game on how to actually get joy or I'm just missing something.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 3, 12 8:25 PM
TroyeMB1 wrote:According to another poster in this forum, the game starts out in wide screen format... Not having a large screen on my computer, I downloaded the game on my husband's computer --- sure enough, it starts out wide screen...

Will there be a fix for this so that those of us not blessed with large screen monitors (or playing on laptops) will be able to play? (I can't afford to buy a game I can only play by kicking my husband off his computer...)

I had this trouble, when I tried to change my screen setting in the options menu of the game and restarted the game, It gave me a pop-up box.

NO_GRAPHICS_DEVICE_TITLE at the top of the window
and
! NO_GRAPHICS_DEVICE_TEXT in the box

Game will no longer run at all. Removing the game and reinstalling does not reset the options back to the original settings. So it feels like I wasted 10 dollars now.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Nov 26, 11 7:05 PM
I wish I had tried the demo before spending money on this. I can't play it because the items for the seek and find portions are all below the bottom edge of my monitor. It won't let me take it out of full screen mode either. On top of that, I thought it would be a lot darker based on the information and images shown on Big Fish. I feel completely cheated. It doesn't seem to be what was advertised. Maybe it gets interesting later, but I can't find out since I can't see when items I'm supposed to find in order to get farther into the game. I have one of those nice new monitors that is rectangle and not a square. But I just can't seem to adjust it to fit my monitor.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jun 12, 10 5:19 AM
One of the reason I liked Hidden Expedition games better than any other hunt and find games is because it focused on the hidden objects and each time through made new lists. The 'story line' was not intrusive and had a good replay value.

Devil's Triangle has a very intrusive storyline, annoying characters to talk to with an awkward interface. Not enough hidden objects. The puzzles were either to easy and quickly solved with minimal effort or difficult to solve because the puzzle had no clues for how to do the puzzle. The game was pathetically short in comparison to the past games and the "to be continued" felt like a rip off.

I probably will NOT buy the conclusion and hope they can return what made them so good in the first couple of games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator