Posts created by silverlady47

I have gone back to windows 7 (prefer it anyway) now I can play Dire Grove.

Try everything to get it to work on Windows 10, impossible.

Peace in our household now.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 22, 15 7:39 AM
Really upset I have just found out I cannot play Dire Grove on windows 10, this has really upset me as I have always played this game on the run up to Christmas especially if it is snowing, it has become a tradition for me.

I can play Sacred Grove but it is just not the same.

If I had known this I don't think I would have upgraded too windows 10.

Very very disappointed with BigFish games.

Waited a long time for a Dire Grove sequel, downloaded without even trying as I know it will be good.

The first Dire Grove has been my all time favourite BiGFish game.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 3:35 AM
At last a great game in the series that I love.

Thank you Julie-jay but why make it so complicated, can't understand the Makers logic, all the other games I have played, list Bonus and then Play after you have unlocked the extras.

Thank you both of you, I did try drawing the constellation but was not doing it properly (must be losing my touch lol)

I have finished the game and now can't get into the Bonus Chapter.

In another post I see that BigFish are informing the makers of the game.

Thanks once again.

Hi tammytheo, I really think I must have a glitch in the game because I have done all that.

I have been over all the rooms and the only place the little magnifying glass appears is the room where the Draco constellation window appears all hints lead me there.

The constellation should have appeared after doing all above so I can go on with the game but it hasn't

I put the price of paper in the globe entered the numbers and was led back to the Draco Window with hint button but no constellation, it won't let me do anything more.

So frustrated that I have started the game again under a new profile to see if I have missed something in the game, unlike other games it won't let you go over previous locations.

Have been over the telescope room in detail with my arrow, have been over all the rooms, when I press hint, it takes me back to the the draco window telling me I have to find it.

All I have left in my inventory is 2 Relief parts and 3 Ourboros Statue pieces.

Not often I get stuck!

Where on earth do I enter code, I did find one in my Journal.

I can't find it either, tried everything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 14 8:25 AM
Don't like it, like it going back to playing my Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone.

Sorry.

Hover over the sparkles on the inventory sign to get the full brush.

Click just above the inventory sign where its sparkling for the complete brush.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 6:21 AM
I have given up on downloading this game, it started off OK and then the download time fizzled out, I went out to do some shopping and when I got back it had hardly moved so I removed it!
Have just downloaded an older game to see if I had a problem and it took a matter of minutes, so its not my PC or my provider.

I will wait to a later date to download the Demo.

I have loved all the Blue Tea games so far and I will buy this one having said that I found the concept art not so stunning and clear as with previous games, perhaps they have a different artist. Still love the music and sound effects though.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 8:56 AM
I have loved all the Awakening series and so pleased to see another, I bought it straight away.

This game is pure class and so relaxing to play as all the series are.

Loved it.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 3:14 AM
Game worked perfectly for me. I found it relaxing and easy to play.

Probably would buy it with a free coupon.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 3:40 AM
This game is exquisite and so relaxing to play. The music reminds me of the Dark Parables Series which I loved.

I will certainly buy this game.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 6:52 AM
I am getting more and more games that won't work in my "BF game manager", and I have to open them in "file location" and this is one of them, the other two games in this series downloaded perfectly and played in "game manager" Why not this one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator