Posts created by mercyone

posted in Wonder World on Jul 23, 12 6:08 AM
I have a bad memory what does FROG mean again? Thanks.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 12 5:17 AM
Eternal Journey: New Atlantis just became available today how is everyone who just wrote into the forum all ready have the game. What's your secret?

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 19, 12 7:56 AM
To: bfgMonogahela

Thanks for help. Can I bother you one more time. How do I change the water level and where is the elevator? Thank you.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 18, 12 9:09 AM
Hi Everyone

Can someone please tell me how to remove the clamps. I have the lever but it doesn't do anything since I don't know where it goes and the walkthrough doesn't mention it at all. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 17, 12 9:23 AM
Hi Everyone

Can someone please tell me how to remove the clamps. I have the lever but it doesn't do anything since I don't know where it goes and the walkthrough doesn't mention it at all. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on May 4, 12 10:38 AM
To Monogahela

Try using the task manager. Right click below on the task bar and when the task manager comes up click on processes and scroll down until you find the name of the game then click end process. Good luck.

To everyone else

How did the attacker get out of the yellow room and who was it. The dialogue went by so fast I would swear I imagined it. No characters or cut scenes. What happened?
It seems Bigfish is slagging again.

There's a problem below decks with the skeleton on the hammock. So far I've played two HO scenes, and most of the objects were either invisible or in pieces. Also, there seems to be two identical scenes in one if you look closely which I did to try and find the objects you'll see what I mean.

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 15, 12 2:26 PM
Hello

Does anyone know where power cell #4 is? I'd appreciate the help I've been around that place looking for it more times than I care to count.

Mercyone

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 5:58 AM
I'm having the same problem in the boiler room, as soon as finish the mini game it freezes and I have to do ctrl alt delete to get out. Have you folks considered double checking or even triple checking the games before you put them out there. Fortunately, I was just playing the demo.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 8:00 AM
I thought it was just my computer, I was about to call my internet provider and give them a piece of mind because I'm suppose to have high speed internet. I started dl at 8:00 a.m. and it finally finished at 10:54 a.m., but the game is good at least the beta was although it didn't take long at all to dl the demo.

Mercyone

I agree with lionscat, I couldn't have said it better myself. I played the demo for an hour and didn't paly it again until a day later when a what seemed a few minutes the game was over. They're charging people CE prices and it should cost $6.99. Can we call the better business bureau if this continues?

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 1:49 PM
Thank you scghou32.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 12:02 PM
Hi

Does anyone know what to do with the tarot cards, I keep clicking on them but all it tells me is which card is missing. Whne I click the hint it directs me to the right side of the cards but that's it. Thanks.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 10:38 AM
Thanks elldee2728, yes it does.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 9:06 AM
Thanks for the info, but I'm confused, I thought they only did beta tests for CE's?

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 24, 11 6:24 AM
I'm pretty sure there's already game just like this one, it started out with a pirate, unfortunately I can't remember the game but the scenes are the same including the person or ghost locked in the basement. Does anybody besides me remember.

As soon as I found myself on the boat I had a feeling of deja vu, I had to check my pantry and see if I all ready bought this game. The answer was no so then it occurred to me that BF may have recycled one of their games or part of it.

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 29, 11 4:57 AM
Maybe you could let us know it's an Hdo game that way I won't waste my time downloading it. What is bigfish doing, throw all kinds of games out there hoping one will stick. Have a little mercy.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 11 4:54 AM
This is the shortest CE I have ever played. If you want to last as long as the others don't play the demo. The length wasn't worth paying full price, instead we should have paid $7.61 the amount of a regular game, some of which lasted longer than Stray Souls.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 4:23 AM
The transporter reminds of the egg Mork (Mork & Mindy) landed in when he came to earth. That's if any of you remember that show with Robin Williams & Pam Dawber.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator