Posts created by mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 13, 17 11:16 AM
Happy New Year to all my great neighbors. I know I haven't been present much over the last year, so thanks for hanging in there with me. All is complete and well in the healthcare arena.

Big changes are happening in my life and the trend to be away more than present will likely continue. At least being away is not helath related! My husband and I have decided to relocate back to Montana and that will require selling/buying homes and all the inconvenience that goes with. Must be ready to show the house with little notice, take the dogs in the car and vacate, etc...

I will play as much as possible, gifting when I do. Please hold on while this next phase of our lives runs its course.

With much appreciation,
Sharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 16 5:58 PM
smallcharm, this example may help... I have all that is required to assemble a Bronze Age. I, too, get the message that I can't assemble it until I complete the Bronze Age quest. That particular quest is part of the event, A Cave behind the Waterfall. What that means is I can only assemble the Bronze Age if I'm actively playing the Cave behind the Waterfall event.

I don't know if the events you need to have open are in the "More events!" area. If not, you will have to wait until they are recycled to play again. At that time, starmagicgreen is correct... start the event, but wait to assemble anything until the left side of the screen prompts you or you won't be able to complete the event.

Hope this further clarifies what you need.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 16 11:01 AM
I'm not able to visit Elvira in either Chrome or Firefox.

ETA: I can visit neighbors below my level. Problem is, I don't have enough neighbors to collect the necessary 35 items, whatever they are.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 5, 16 10:15 AM
I am also having the same issues as other players...

Stuck at 89% loading on Firefox for quite a long time, but it does eventually load. Chrome seems to load just fine.

Can't visit neighbors, just get the swirl of old age (that's what is happening to me as I wait). Neither of those browsers allows visiting neighbors.

Can't see the charges or items to collect in "A Disappearance Trick", just swirly old age dots. Neither of those browsers shows items.

UID: d62ba38cd0909d4095f9dab31c7e8c13ba7bf54a4b74e8a7ddfbba32e12eec13

I have noticed that you can see what you need to collect in the "Offer" circle on the left of the page. If you can see it there, why not in the "New" square on the right?

Please push to get this fixed, BF, it is impossible to play the game while these issues are plaguing us.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 24, 16 9:12 PM
I had all the previously mentioned glitches, having to reload because only 2 squares had search items showing, realizing when the game didn't complete when all search items were gone that I had to click the megaphone, etc. What a hassle!

I did, however, like the room. The hardest 2 items for me were the red shoe and the broken glasses. Once I got their locations figured out, I had an easier time of it. At least there were no items where only 5% was showing and you had to find it! Been there a time or two...

Dear Mods, please let the Devs know about this mess. Whatever happened to testing before launching???

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 16 1:44 PM
karenf,

Sending positive and healing thoughts your way. Wishing your husband a full and speedy recovery!

Sharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 6, 16 2:07 PM
marliza wrote:I do have a theory about the moving creature characters. If you click "help" just before Uug (or whatever his name is) lifts his club to scratch his head, you will end up with the item needed more times than not. I think I only missed 3 times on each the character at friends and at my own place.

I played around with this theory, and I have to say I agree. More times than not, the item dropped for me.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 10, 16 6:00 PM
I posted the following and sent an inquiry to the Techs, as well. Got the "auto-response" right away but still haven't actually heard from them.

Re ost any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by mrssharon on Jul 1, 16 6:26 PM
I have submitted this to the Technical Issues department:

This evening around 7:00 pm MT (US), I assisted EmjayC to complete her expedition. I purchased 15 Magic Nectar for 70 gems in order to have enough to complete the expedition. I should have received the blue chest (at the very least since no one else had contributed as much as I had) and probably should have received the silver chest, as well, since no one else seemed to be contributing at that time. The expedition window went away, but no reward window appeared. No error message appeared, either.

I noticed this problem a few days, but thought someone had just been a little quicker than me. Now I see in this technical help thread others are having this issue. I really like to help my neighbors, but also needed the rewards it would have given. Please push to get this problem resolved.

Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 1, 16 6:26 PM
I have submitted this to the Technical Issues department:

This evening around 7:00 pm MT (US), I assisted EmjayC to complete her expedition. I purchased 15 Magic Nectar for 70 gems in order to have enough to complete the expedition. I should have received the blue chest (at the very least since no one else had contributed as much as I had) and probably should have received the silver chest, as well, since no one else seemed to be contributing at that time. The expedition window went away, but no reward window appeared. No error message appeared, either.

I noticed this problem a few days, but thought someone had just been a little quicker than me. Now I see in this technical help thread others are having this issue. I really like to help my neighbors, but also needed the rewards it would have given. Please push to get this problem resolved.

Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 6:33 PM
Thanks so much to my wonderful, FAST neighbors for helping me get to Mountain Valley! I started the expedition, then made dinner for my daughter, and when I came back it was done!

I enjoyed this offer very much and since it's been quite a while since I did one, I was a bit rusty, but got it done without too much trouble. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my computer glasses to my daughter's and had to squint a lot... more wrinkles!

Thanks, again, neighbors!
mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 8:42 AM
Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes. My daughter is doing well, as am I. The biggest hurdle is keeping her from getting bored, just like years ago when she was little. Some things don't change! And shouldn't.

Best to all,
Sharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 16 10:36 AM
Also posted in Upcoming Absences:

Dear neighbors of mrssharon,

Sat down to play for a bit this morning for the first time in a long while. Thank you to my great neighbors who have stuck with me through my surgeries/recovery. Hats off to those who departed (just a few!), no hard feelings. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been more.

Currently, I'm at my daughter's two states from home (13 hours away). She had knee surgery last week and I'm here to help for a bit.

Don't know how much time I'll have to play, but it's nice to be here for a while.

mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 16 10:34 AM
Dear neighbors of mrssharon,

Sat down to play for a bit this morning for the first time in a long while. Thank you to my great neighbors who have stuck with me through my surgeries/recovery. Hats off to those who departed (just a few!), no hard feelings. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been more.

Currently, I'm at my daughter's two states from home (13 hours away). She had knee surgery last week and I'm here to help for a bit.

Don't know how much time I'll have to play, but it's nice to be here for a while.

mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 16 12:01 PM
Wow, never thought I'd see this day. Please be well, Faery. Our thoughts are with you. mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 16 2:30 PM
Thank you to my wonderful neighbors for helping with my expedition! The Prairie Room was a bit tough for me, but I did like the chest.

Just want to let you know I truly appreciated the help and apologize that I didn't get all the names.

mrssharon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 16 2:27 PM
Probably not the best room to play when your faculties aren't all they should be (like when there are pain meds to factor) or when simply tired. Didn't hate it, but some items were a little tough for me to find (like the feather) but not impossible. Did not like the drop rate, either.

And I agree, there have been worse!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 13, 16 10:08 AM
Hoping for a quick fix for you! No worries about the game, just get warm!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 16 2:06 PM
Don't have my laptop but found I can access the forum with my tablet!

Surgery went well and now I'm at a rehab facility. Getting around quite well with about as much discomfort as you'd expect. That will get better quickly, I think. I can tell my back already feels different.

My thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts. Means a lot to me, truly.

My husband brought one of our doxies to see me last night. He's making lots of points and it isn't even Valentine's Day!

My best to everyone,
mrssharon & love_doxies

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 20, 16 8:18 PM
Well, I'm totally giving up on planning and organizing! Had a call today from the surgeon's office and they want to move me to the front of the line. So, looks like my absence will begin this Friday. Don't know how long I'll be off the radar, but will be back as soon as I can.

Keep the lights on for me!

mrssharon & love_doxies

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 20, 16 8:06 PM
Very happy you are staying. Enjoy the game, but always save some time for yourself.

mrssharon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator