Posts created by RIHope08

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 11:36 AM
Still worked at 2:35 EST

I turned off the special effects in the options menu, bottom right button. This helped a lot with the slowness of cursor. I liked the effects but had to turn off. Hope this helps anyone, and Happy Gaming

Just a thought, it might be the special effects that is causing the slowness. In the options on bottom right there is a button to click off. I am going to try it. Happy gaming,

Early birds,oops, fishies get the worm
I morphed into a star fish, yeah!

I am looking for this person who wished she could afford to play the SE of this game. I would like to find you and send you a free code to play! I do not know how to PM her, if anyone can help that would be great!

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 3:33 PM
HALF is the code. I was informed by a moderator, that they have no problems with we fishies posting the codes! So have a cup of code, oops, joe on me
Also I was informed that posting game codes does not effect when they expire!

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 7:52 AM
Code from yesterday, don't want to get yelled at by any fishies

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 5:29 PM
I like this game. It is a little confusing at first but it does get interesting, funny and goes smoothly. My first review of a game. So, try the game. I have been a big fish member for quite sometime and have played many a game were the review was a good one, I played, purchase and bam I didn't like the game and visa versa! It's just kind of mystical and I approve this message.

Happy New Year to all the fishies in the pond, our moderators and techs!

Thank you, still worked at 4:45 EST

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 17 8:15 AM
Running as Administrator does not fix issue, having to start a whole new profile ehh, I am going to uninstall and reinstall. We will see!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 3:22 PM
The green house puzzle on the door know where you have to put the correct pieces in place in the correct order will not let me go any further in the game. It will not reset, the pieces will not move back to their places, only the lower bottom left one. Nothing, nada, the big Fish egg! Can not skip, hint bottom does nothing. I looked at the quide where I see the error of my ways. Please Help!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Behind the Veil Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 11:00 AM
HUGE discount today at 1:59 EST

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 10:23 AM
Its the box that says "Please do not show me again" to clarify !

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 10:20 AM
I ran into the same problem with the figure game, when the box that pops up that you need to try again, I had checked the box and that is when it froze. I went back in and now if I don't check that box it allows me to try again. Hope this works!!!

2nd game on Big Fish that I can not continue. I remember patches for these problems came quickly, now it is taking longer. WHY? It is the buttons for window game.
As a wise ginger man once said "Not the buttons"!!!

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 9:48 AM
HUGE wins again in the discount fish games at 12:47 EST! Get your popcorn heeere!

HUGE discount today at 11:22 am EST

Running Windows 10 stuck on HOP to get key mold.

Help, I like this game.

HUGE code worked today at 1:09 EST

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 17 12:22 PM
Thanks for the code worked at 3:21 EST

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator