Posts created by luvmigame

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 30, 17 1:01 PM
Add my name to the creeping sand and timed levels haters. Also, I could do without those stickies that keep regenerating themselves.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 16 11:42 PM
I had the same problem with the lion. I closed the game and went directly back in. Got the lion.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 7, 16 11:34 AM
Welcome to the forum. Open the game. At the world view, before you go to any city, click on the green/yellow button on the right side of the screen. At the top you will see a ship tab. Click on this and then click on Unload. Your boat will go back to Sydney.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 7, 16 6:56 AM
I am stuck on Level 55 Master Builder. Help?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 16 11:57 AM
You're still sane???

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 16 11:55 AM
How excited I was when I discovered Havana had been opened for free 'til next Sunday. Now, I have begun to wonder if BFG really likes me. Headache, nausea, sleeplessness, eyes that won't focus. What fun! I can't imagine what this will take to gold all the levels.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 8, 16 9:33 AM
Hello! When you reap the hats, bricks or gems in your resource marts, a "plus" sign will show up for a few seconds. Click on it and it will tell you how many coins it will take to upgrade to the next level. If you are in Sydney, it will cost you a small fortune to upgrade them all because there are so many. I had to continue on to Tokyo to earn enough coins to upgrade all the resource marts in Sydney.

I am playing on PC.

Good luck with your game!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 7, 16 11:38 AM
Thank you. How very nice.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 3, 16 4:12 AM
I haven't played it for some time. I used 6 shovels to clear the center column. Once you clear the center column, the gummies will fall down the center. The waterfall boost works just as well according to other posts. YOU MUST MAKE CLEARING THE CENTER COLUMN YOUR FIRST MOVE.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 16 9:50 AM
Remembering Shanghai makes me quiver and slobber. But then the exception hit and I had to start over. True, it gets worse.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 6, 16 12:23 PM
I've been hit by this thing twice now. But I press on. Started two new profiles. Hope springs eternal. Glutton for punishment. Whichever.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 3, 16 11:58 AM
Best levels to replay for resources in each city

Please check this discussion. It is stickied on the first page. Rome 87 is very, very good for collecting pinks. If you doze off, you might lose. Otherwise it is a sure win. Sydney 109, while not a sure thing, will get pinks. I opened resource marts to make pinks. I opened all the ports so I was sending pinks from every other city. Patience is a virtue that I don't have, but I did stop vibrating in place while trying to finish Shanghai.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 3, 16 7:29 AM
I finished Shanghai, but those last 20 levels were horrible. I shipped pinks from every open port I had. I worked on gathering coins to upgrade the ports so I could ship more. I consoled myself with the fact that Shanghai was the last available city in the PC version so why be in a rush. Keep at it. You will prevail. I had really good luck in the early morning hours Eastern time.

Since then I was working on finishing all the cities ... until today. I got caught by the "known exception". I am now locked out of both my profiles. Alas, no more Gummy Drop! I sure wish they would fix this as I am having withdrawal symptoms.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 2, 16 11:29 PM
I was locked out of Gummy Drop! by an exception in my first profile so I started over in the other profile I had. Now it has happened again. This is a great game. I sure wish they would fix it. I sent in all the information they requested when it happened the first time, so I am not going to bother this time. Please be cautious about spending real money on this game. Nuts!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 18, 16 10:26 AM
VADROUILLE100 wrote:Impossible to have an issue ! on PC
If you can get me an astuce to finish this game .... it would be wonderful.
BIG FISH tells me that it is possible to go at n° 17 only on I PAD but not on P. ;Please help me

Many thanks

eli173 is absolutely correct. The shovels worked for me. You MUST use the Waterfall or Shovels on you FIRST MOVE.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 24, 16 10:52 AM
What is the secret for this one?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 21, 15 8:52 AM
Hey Marcia! Have you built the drill between levels 44 and 45? You can use it to drill for green gems.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 21, 15 1:23 AM
You need to clear the center column first. I used shovels. It doesn't matter which boost you use to clear it, however, make clearing the center column your first move. Otherwise the gummies will drop to a ledge you can't remove them from.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 15 12:11 AM
Yeah, me too!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 28, 15 11:30 AM
This level is notorious. Nefarious. I used 6 spades to clear the center column. Make this your first move. Others have used the Waterfall Boost to clear it. Don't do anything else until you clear that center column. There is a glitch in this level that will not allow the gummies to fall in the center column if you don't clear that center column first. You can do it. Stay with us! Happy gaming.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator