Posts created by thehanker

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Feb 15, 15 10:01 AM
No matter what I do I cannot get the fire hose to put out the farthest of the fires.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Feb 13, 15 10:13 AM
No mater where I point the fire hose and for how long, the farthest fire will not go out.

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 14 9:20 AM
I am having the same problem. I finished the puzzle by the statues but the hint keeps pointing back to the two statues and nothing in my inventory works. The guide does nothing to help

I looked in the guide but still don't have the picture. What do I do?

Thanks

I have the same problem with the picture. What is the SG?

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Oct 14, 10 12:49 PM
i WENT TO THE LOCKER AFTER DOING THE HEARTS AND I NEVER GOT A CODE AT ALL. IT IS JUST A DEAD SCREEN

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Oct 14, 10 12:46 PM
i HAVE GIVENT THE SLEEPING POTION AND SINCE THEN NOTHING OPENS UP ON ANY SCREEN WHATSOEVER IN ANY OF THE ROOMS. WHAT GIVES?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 7:56 AM
Even after lining up the clock and getting the knob, the hands fell off and I have no way to get the key, since I cant get back into the clock.Any Ideas?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 2:11 PM
I am also stuck at the clock after getting the knob but not the key.. How do you now get the key since you can't go back to the clock?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator