Posts created by CrazyPoet63

posted in Fruits Inc. 2 on Dec 29, 15 8:39 PM
Has anyone gotten gold on level 28? If so, could you please tell me how? I finally managed to get silver, but can't quite make gold. Thanks in advance for your help!

posted in Nertz Solitaire on Oct 10, 15 3:51 PM
I tried to post this where I was supposed to, but everything is locked. I recently re-installed Nertz onto my computer and I get the following error:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)Nertz Solitaire\Nertz.exe

R6025
-pure virtual function call

Please advise. Thank you.

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 21, 12 9:03 PM
I went the other way--I sold all my sheep, deleted all the machines and planted bamboo, sugar beets, and strawberries until I was able to upgrade (x3) the corn and wheat. Planted strawberries and wheat/corn, selling the strawberries, until I was able to x3 the oil maker, flour maker and tortilla machine. When I was done making flour, I deleted the machine, then purchased another tortilla machine. While doing all of this, I continued planting/selling strawberries. With about 50 seconds left I was able to purchase all the sheep and get gold!

posted in Hotel Mogul on Feb 18, 12 11:07 AM
blasty wrote:Can anyone help me with level 13? I did great till this point in the game.....I can't get the properties I'm trying to buy to come available for sale? Thanks.

Train a worker, build a business hotel and immediately sell it.
Build a Real Estate Agency.
Build two more Business Hotels and sell them.
Buy the Business Hotels with income bonus by using the Discount Feature of the Real Estate Agency.
Buy empty lots whenever possible.
Continue to build Business Hotels on new empty lots and sell them. Upgrade your Business Hotels with income bonus to three stars.
Buy the Guest Houses with income bonus.
Build a garden in the top and in the bottom row.
To reach your income you need the two gardens, two guest houses and four business hotels upgraded to the maximum.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 29, 11 10:33 AM
kitty1 wrote:hmm, did not have that problem. However did have one level (4th or 5th?) when the pest technician would not stop spraying one of my fields

That happens throughout the game--it's very frustrating! I just restart the level. I'm hoping the new version will take care of that problem.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 4:52 PM
Zemane wrote:
CrazyPoet63 wrote:Has anyone stuck to the game long enough to get to level 3.2?

You can't build water towers via the mini game, but when you try to build them using workers, it's blocked. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

It's exactly that way CrazyPoet. This level is tricky. You just need to figure out a way to make your farms grow without the need of a Reservoir (may be you don't need that much farms).

Thanks, Zemane....that clue got me on the right track and I finally finished the level!

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 12:46 PM
Has anyone stuck to the game long enough to get to level 3.2?

You can't build water towers via the mini game, but when you try to build them using workers, it's blocked. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 12:41 PM
lhelms wrote:Hello all.... This is my first game review, but trust me,have been playing way too many games on here for way too long lol.

I just had to comment on this game. Almost every game I own is TM, and am not happy unless I get gold on all levels. This game is crazy, first level on I had to replay EVERY level, and still could not get gold on most. I would miss it by a few seconds, which made me even more frustrated.

Also, it looks like this game is not very long, from what I could tell, I was half way through the game in the trial period....

Well, I can say that there are more levels than meet the eye. I'm currently on level 3.2, where I'm stuck....and it looks like there are a lot more.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 12:40 PM
Cjb58 wrote:this game is very confusing. It doesn't tell you how to grow different fruit juices since you only have access to one-apples. Go figure. Anyone else fiigure out how to grow 2 differnt fruit juices?

you have to play through additional levels to get access to more fruit.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 12:34 PM
Well, I seem to be in the minority here when I say I actually LIKE the game. Yes, the tutorial leaves a lot to be desired, but gee, whatever happened to trying to figure things OUT? You know, using our God-given brains? It's really not a difficult game, overall.

posted in Rachel's Retreat on Sep 4, 10 4:06 PM
Thanks, Ms. Spock. I will give this a try...and if, by chance, I figure out Level 30, I'll let you know.

posted in Rachel's Retreat on Sep 4, 10 12:09 AM
Has anyone figured this level out yet? I've tried hundreds of times, but have yet to pass it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator