Posts created by SeasideSher

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 12:32 PM
The game said it had updated available so I clicked to install. It won't install and just sits there. I have restarted it a couple of times but it is the same. How can I get these updated to install?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 28, 13 1:53 PM
I didn't get the spider web when I was in the rooftop scene and now can't get back there. Any suggestions?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 12 2:23 PM
Me too! Can't continue game without answer to this problem! Frustrating! Anyone have an answer?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 12 1:12 PM
I can't get the pillow to move so I can pick up the scroll.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 10:39 PM
OK, I found another weight. There are 5, not 4. Don't, however, recall where it came from. Just looked in inventory and there it was.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 2:58 PM
I am having same problem. Should only be 4 weights but won't let you move weights around to open door and just tells you there are some missing.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on May 15, 11 7:35 PM
I almost finished Chapter VII and it started over at the beginning of VII. Anybody else have that problem? I hate starting over.

posted in The Heritage on Jun 13, 10 7:55 PM
I am having the same problem as eveyone else, I guess, but I think I am near the end and it keeps going back to the beginning of Chapter 20. As far as I can tell the story isn't complete. I think there is problems with the game itself. Has anyone downloaded the new version?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator