Posts created by wmtoo

posted in Finders on Aug 28, 13 6:50 AM
I can't find anywhere in the 3rd area where to enter a mine. Help?

posted in Sparkling Amber on Aug 5, 13 12:12 PM
The game got to level 45 and then crashed. Now, I can't click the safe to get any more jewels, which means I can't finish the game. This, on top of level 31 being mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to get 3 stars on which means you can't finish the one goal because you'll be a star short.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game... led up to the exact same problem, only on level 44 instead. Level 31 - same issue.

My computer is up to date on all its shots and protections. If you can not offer me an update for this game that fixes level 31 and prevents the game from crashing, so that I can complete it, I would like my game credit back.

posted in Sparkling Amber on Aug 5, 13 10:20 AM
And of course, you can't complete the necklace because you'll be one star short.

posted in Sparkling Amber on Aug 5, 13 8:05 AM
I have to agree with sipason... there's only 7 customers, 3 of which order the more expensive red jewel, 4 order green. Even when I served all customers, chaining 3 together the first time and then 4, all with full hearts (to get the extra 25 point bonus per customer), the best score I could get was 2920. Oddly though, the next time I played it the EXACT same way, I only got 2865, so I don't understand what's up with the scoring.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 19, 13 11:15 AM
Ok - thanks. I thought so, because there was an image of a clock next to the guy, but wasn't sure. I don't think it's clear that's what it is.

posted in Baking Success on Jul 19, 13 9:15 AM
Where do you see their score vs yours? I've OVER achieved many of the levels and still, I don't get the Perfect Score achievement for Story mode...

posted in Baking Success on Jul 19, 13 9:13 AM
What is the point of this minigame? I can't find a benefit for playing it. I get that you receive 3 cookies if you complete the "Check the Pantry" minigame... what do you get for fixing the machine(s)?

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 3:12 PM
Never mind. Obviously, you can only beat him in the higher chase scenes where he has a health meter. If you get that down to zero, you beat him. You can play several times and each counts toward the achievement, even on the same level.

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 3:00 PM
I have passed the Grave Maniac levels several times now without him taking a bit of my train and yet, it still only says "You've escaped him". Sometimes, it will say I beat him, but I can't figure out what the difference is and, without beating him at least 5 times, I can't win that achievement.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 6, 12 5:19 AM
Oh, and I wish I could have figured out earlier than I did that you don't bank your money to use for bigger purchases in a later level. It's use it or lose it.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 6, 12 5:17 AM
I read the instructions for this mini game part and started to play and can't figure out what to do... tried to read the instructions again, but they won't come up again. Where is the 'how' part for this game so I can read how to bury zombies once I get them in the right spot?

posted in Garden Dash on Jun 9, 11 6:59 PM
Same thing for me on Handy/Level 12. Went back, beat it at Expert, and continued to Level 13 and still nothing would change the check mark to a star.

posted in Garden Dash on Jun 9, 11 8:49 AM
Came here for help and saw no one else had done it... so I went back and tried (and tried) again and got it. Here's how...

On Level 11, DO NOT use your relax meter (if you've already used it, go back and replay 11 and don't use it) - you will need it. Another problem with this level is the constant need to have Bug Spray on hand - ANNOYING - but with some practice, you'll learn when you need it.

So your meter should be full to start Level 12. You can replay levels until you fill your meter up, if you need to.

Also, anticipate your moves (like - if you know you're going to talk to your plants next, have yourself already there and ready or on your way).

I purchased the Fertilizer.

To start, I picked up both the fertilizer and soil and dropped it into the pots.
Picked up garlic, then water - planted garlic in both (plant in the double pot first) and then went and picked up the Bug Spray.
Water double pot, then single - you'll most likely then have to spray the double pot or both.
Pick up trimmers and perfume.
Use when needed.
Harvest when needed - but before picking up relax points, use your relax meter.
Then pick up relax points and all 3 baskets/deliver them.

Pick up soil and fertilizer, drop into pots.
Pick up garlic, then water - plant garlic, pick up bug spray.
You'll probably have to protect plants from wind.
Spray with water, pick up perfume.
Spray with perfume, pick up trimmers and bug spray again.
Trim, Harvest, pick up relax points - pick up and deliver the SINGLE POT, go back and pick up the double baskets, but wait just a second until you make sure the last Garlic order is up.

This will leave you with all Cucumbers.

Pick up soil and fertilizer, drop into all pots.
Pick up cucumbers, then water - plant cucumbers, pick up bug spray.
Water plants, pick up trimmers.
Talk to plants.
Trim plants, then Harvest, pick up points, deliver baskets.

Pick up soil and fertilizer, drop into the double pot only.
Pick up cucumbers, then water - plant 2 cucumbers.
Pick up Trimmers.
Water plants - pick up trimmers.
Talk to plants, trim, then harvest. Pick up points and deliver baskets.

You should be Expert! I did it twice, just to be sure and got it Expert both times after I figured out the routine (and after I refilled my meter for the second go).

posted in Youda Survivor 2 on Apr 18, 11 3:54 PM
Same issue - Game play is fine and then all of the sudden choppy and non-responsive when the pirates and scorpions come out. It didn't do it during my trial, so now I feel a bit ticked and might do a chargeback if the issue is not resolved.

posted in Garage Inc. on Feb 10, 11 1:09 PM
Ditto.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 3, 10 1:44 AM
Whew! That was a work-out and then I was looking at the time sweating it out! Made it though - thanks djjeny!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 15, 10 2:43 PM
Even though I still can't figure out how to beat level 14, the same thing seemed to be happening on level 50 until I decided to buy the chicken first and THEN the burgers. I also had 2 people working the counter and used coffee to really speed through some orders. Even though you only need 5 chicken and 10 burgers, if I did the burgers first, customers just wouldn't buy the chicken. I did it the other way around and was able to get gold.

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 6:49 AM
I, too, was asked to beta the game and I, too, told them there's no way certain levels can be finished within the time range because the customers never order the product required. I thought - well, they put the game out - they must have addressed that, so I bought it. Hmmmm.... NO, this issue was NOT fixed and there are several levels that the player gets ripped off because you'll wait upwards of 5 minutes or longer for a customer to order the "right" thing so you can finish.

This, of course, affects your score and takes longer to move up the leaderboard and achieve awards/helps.

I like the game, but I'm considering lodging a complaint with my cc due to the program having bugs and no one seems to be working on it. I surely don't see any replies here... and they were most definitely told about PRIOR to them releasing it.

Annoying. And sad, considering it's actually kind of a fun game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator