Posts created by GAboll

posted in Treasure Island on Jun 15, 10 12:16 AM
Gyus,that's NOT the right game you're writing about.

posted in Treasure Island on Jun 14, 10 9:50 AM
Tie the boat to the ring on the rock wall. Use Anchor hitch knot to tie the rope. Select: bottom, bottom, top, 4 and 5. Exit the boat.

Look at the skeleton on the bank. The river is deadly because of the piranhas.

Talk to the parrot left of the entrance. The pirates are up there and it's a trap.

CORRECT GAME!

posted in Treasure Island on Jun 14, 10 9:47 AM
Tie the boat to the ring on the rock wall. Use Anchor hitch knot to tie the rope. Select: bottom, bottom, top, 4 and 5. Exit the boat.

Look at the skeleton on the bank. The river is deadly because of the piranhas.

Talk to the parrot left of the entrance. The pirates are up there and it's a trap.

[b]Other part where you may be stuck again...................

Pirates: Ring the bell. Negotiate with the pirates. They want ready money or treasure. A basket is lowered down.

You can or not give the cannonball to the pirates. It doesn't matter to the ending of the game.

If you place the cannonball on the basket, the pirates and Jim will have a long discussion about what the cannonball is made up of. In the end, they throw the cannonball into the piranha filled water.

To continue on, combine the open bottle of rum with the cork. Place the bottle of rum in the basket.

Listen to the argument that ensues. **** was thrown into the piranhas. Morgan shoots the other pirate.

Iff i this isn't the right part of the game thet you are stuck try this:
Click on the steps and Long John says it is a secret passage to his house.

Jim climbs up. See Pepita and Morgan. Use the loaded pistol on Morgan.

See the gun misfires and Morgan shoots himself on the foot. Long John hits Morgan with his crutch.

Pepita wants the chains off. Morgan says that the key is with **** down in the river. But could be there's another one... Talk to Morgan.

Take the mirror, slate and crayon from the table. Take the bottle of rum from floor beside the dead pirate. Disassemble the bottle of rum to get open bottle and cork.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 9:31 AM
Go to the kiln (the place with the big container with water(go pass the mud swan where Jep got you trough,and ceep going forward ))And remove the nail and put there the stone circle and then the nail.Press the pedal on the bottom of the device and then put the axe on the circle while it spins...

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 9:23 AM
Leonard is a painter so if you got the can with green can you will have to do something with it and give him the paint.The plant by the empty wall you planted has blue paint.So with your vasess colect the paint and give it to him as well as the red one.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 9:17 AM

If you choose to leave the island The helicopter will leave and Jep dies...

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 9:00 AM
I recomend Voyage Journey to the moon.Echo,Treasure island aaand...There are many others.The end of the secound part of Mysterious Island is like...There is going to be another part...

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 8:52 AM
I love both games but i would like to be 3...Did you guys know that Mysterious island 1 and 2 are by Jul Verne's books?If you are looking for more games like theese i will recomend Voyage journey to the moon,Syberia 1 and 2,Echo secrets of the lost cavern,Atlantis Evolution,Treasure island and if you have some problems e-mail me at charli1999@abv.bg. Don't worry i've played all of them more than 6 times. At least 3....And if any other part of Mysterious island get's out mail me PLSSS!!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jun 14, 10 8:50 AM
I love both games but i would like to be 3...Did you guys know that Mysterious island 1 and 2 are by Jul Verne's books?If you are looking for more games like theese i will recomend Voyage journey to the moon,Syberia 1 and 2,Echo secrets of the lost cavern,Atlantis Evolution,Treasure island and if you have some problems e-mail me at charli1999@abv.bg. Don't worry i've played all of them more than 6 times. At least 3....And if any other part of Mysterious island get's out mail me PLSSS!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator