Posts created by ProgFrock

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 17 11:27 AM
Just checking back and there's STILL no patch for this problem! Money back please, Big Fish.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 17 10:14 AM
Thank you Julesy! x x x

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 17 12:34 PM
I'm having the same thing! Not enough patients want cotton buds or pink injections.

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 10:19 AM
...or failing a patch, how about refunds for all of us?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 10:38 AM
Any news of a patch, Big Fish?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 17 8:52 AM
Donovansmom wrote:As for the trophies, I have only one more to finish and then I will get the last two. I have finished all the levels and the in-between games. If I can help anyone, let me know

Please let us know if you can actually get top marks on all the mini-games! It seems that loads of us have a bug where we can't get a score for the pet washing game at the animal shelter.

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 17 12:54 AM
noodles26 wrote:Do you seriously want us all to contact the Technical Team? There is an issue with the game, we bought the game from BFG and it doesn't do what it should. It needs to be patched or money refunded.

Agree 100% with this! Especially as it doesn't really seem to be a Collector's Edition (no extras).

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 17 12:51 AM
I got it by cleaning 3 stables in one go.

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 17 12:32 PM
This is a really lovely game, but why is it a Collector's Edition? I can't see any bonus levels after completing the game or anything... unless I've missed something obvious?

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 17 12:28 PM
Another one here with the bathing mini-game problem! I'm running on Windows 10.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 3:48 AM
Hello BFG!

I've had a glitch occur twice now where I have completed a bonus level, but when the level actually ends, it says I've failed. Just to be clear, the game screen shows that I've got the diamond, but the pop-up screen at the end shows a sad Emily and I don't get the diamond.

I am on a PC running Windows 10.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 16 3:18 PM
I click on the arrow then swipe my mouse back and forth in the direction shown on screen. Does that make sense?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 16 11:52 PM
I'm having trouble on challenge level 14 where you can only gain hearts if at least 3 patients check out at the same time.

In 2 out of 3 attempts at this level, the game has suddenly started checking out all the patients without giving me any hearts at all! There are at least 3 patients waiting, so I should be getting the hearts.

Looks like a glitch I'm afraid! I'm running it on Windows 10 if that makes any difference.

posted in Prehistoric Tales on Jun 1, 16 9:11 AM
I've just joined the jolly crew of the "Just Bought It, Can't Go Into Battle" ship.

I'm on Windows 10. Please fix it, Big Fishy!

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 1, 16 1:31 AM
Does anyone else have a problem with the screen dimming for a second or two then going back to normal? It's doing my eyes in! I'd like to buy this game, but I'll be getting a bad headache if this goes on...

I'm using Windows 10 and everything is up to date as far as I know - but I will check!

posted in Risen Dragons on Nov 1, 14 1:25 PM
That's a really useful explanation! Thank you. x x x

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 30, 14 2:36 PM
I've noticed that if my dragon levels up during a battle, it's always back to level 1 for the next battle. Is that right? Even if I don't level up, shouldn't the experience bar stay the same and not disappear between battles?

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 30, 14 12:45 PM
I'm struggling too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator