Posts created by Brianna2808

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 11 7:24 PM
Is there a glitch in the game with obtaining the electrical tape?

I was playing the hidden object scene underneath the staircase to get the elecritcal tape. After I found everything the box comes up and says "you've got elecrical tape" once I clicked the okay button, this error message appeared stating "error adding inventory item". What does that mean? I don't have the electrical tape anymore and I've backed out of the area and restarted the game. When I get back to the staircase, there is no hiddent object scene. Is this a glitch in the game? Do I have to start over? Thanks for anyone who can help.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 11 7:22 PM
I was playing the hidden object scene underneath the staircase to get the electrical tape. After I found everything the box comes up and says "you've got electrical tape" once I clicked the okay button, this error message appeared stating "error adding inventory item". What does that mean? I don't have the electrical tape anymore and I've backed out of the area and restarted the game. When I get back to the staircase, there is no hiddent object scene. Is this a glitch in the game? Do I have to start over? Thanks for anyone who can help.

So how did you get it to work? I still can't put the handle on.

Is anyone having trouble puttng the handle on the gate? Once I click on the box and bring the handle up in my inventory, it won't "lock in" place. Just continues to let me try to place the handle. Any solutions for this problem?

I played the demo just fine with no problems. I bought the game and started playing it. When I closed the game and went back to play it the next day, I got a message that stated the saved game file was corrupted. I have replayed the game four times now with the same error messages. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same problem. Help me please!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator