Posts created by LadyMorganFox

posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Mar 7, 18 11:34 AM
I can't figure out how to solve the puzzle n.6.
Does anyone got the solution?
Thanks a lot...

Leave the 2 food factories to level 2 and try to clean up the path to ALL the other production buildings as soon as possible.
Once you reach the tool factory, upgrade it to the max as soon as you can.
Just further, if you have time and tools to spare, upgrade to the max all the other factories, excluding, of course, the 2 food factories.
That should allow you to rebuild the 3 buildings and finish the level with some spare time.

Uhm... Sounds pretty strange indeed.
Normally, you can collect 14 units of rubber.
You need to craft 6 rubber gloves (5 to pick up the monster berries, 1 to clean up the puddle of glue)
That will need 12 units of rubber and 18 units of glue.
It means that, at the end of the level, you must have 2 spare units of rubber.

Are you sure you don't use the rubber to craft a Mega-Vac, which is absolutely useless in this level?

If you mean the way to destroy the barricades, you don't need a cannonball but a bomb.
To make a bomb, you'll need 1 unit of gunpowder and 1 unit of rope.
You can find the gunpowder in the explosive berry, which require 2 donuts and 2 ethers to be picked up and it gives you 1 unit of gunpowder.
You can find rope in the box of rope (it contains 3 units of rope) in front of the lower bridge on the bottom left side of your screen.

Normally, if you take all the resources from ALL the depositories, you are allow to finish the level with large time before the third star disappears.
But you have to empty ALL the depositories. No exception.
I finished the level with:
7 donuts - 0 paper - 2 glues - 3 ethers - 0 toolboxes

You mean the spring?
Because, to build the pyramid, you need to craft a generator and a generator requires 2 springs and 1 gear.

There are the 6 springs needed to craft 3 generators for the 3 pyramids:
1- Behing the cloud of holy water, just before the ruined pyramid which is close to the rocket.
2- Just after the sticky tape and just before the ruined pyramid on the upper right corner of the screen.
3- Just in front of the glue depository. Not the one of the middle right border of the screen but the one on its left.
4- Just before the broken paper bridge, leading to the watch.
5- Just in front of the gate blocking the access to the ball.
6- Slightly hidden by the box of rubber, in front of the gate leading to the rocket.

Hope that'll help.

Ehm... In fact, to build a balloon that makes you get rid of the Loki's spokemen, you just need 3 units of rubber and 1 unity of rope.
Then, you can craft a balloon, by clicking on the thunder icon, in the upper right of the screen.

I used the multiclick system and got gold on all the levels!

I didn't have any problem with this one.
I finished it with 3 stars and a bunch of seconds to spare.
At the beginning, try to build all your production buildings just to level 1, until you reach the tool factory.
This one is the first you have to upgrade to the max, then gradually, upgrade the others.
Try to get your workers always busy and use as often as you can the "Accelerates manifacturing" bonus.
I used only the "Summon extra worker" but at the end, I used the "Makes your workers move faster", to reach the portal in no time.
Hope this will help you finish the level with 3 stars and enough toolboxes.

Are you talking about the bonus level 11 or the principal one?

This one is not really tough.
The only advice I can give is to clear the path to reach ALL the production buildings (the glue mine, the ether tower, the tool factory, the donut factory and the resource factory).
Once you've build all of them at level 1, try to upgrade them all, gradually, until you reach level 3 on each (maximum level).
Try to keep busy all your workers and never have them standing still in the Zombie Mobile.
Another useful trick is to use the bonus "Summon extra worker" everytime it's ready to use.
If you have no path to clear or you're waiting for enough resources to build an upgrade, send your workers to harvest the donut bushes.
The Vlad's dog house is one of the last thing you build, because you'll need the dog to clear the way from Cheshire cat and ball of wire.
Don't forget to send Dracula dealing with traps, while you're collecting resources.
Use as often as you can the bonuses you find on your lower righ corner: "Slow the timer by 25%", "All production buildings produce twice as many resources" and "Accelerates manifacturing".
A tip for the bonus "All production buildings produce twice as many resources": try to click on it once you've collected all the production of every building.
Sometimes, it's better waiting for a bunch of seconds before using it, instead of clicking it once recharged because this may result in such a waste of useful resources.
There's not a real strategy on this level...
I finished it pretty easely, with some time to spare.
Just be careful in using all the available bonus and you'll finish it with 3 stars and no pain!

Whoa... That was really a tough one!!!
I lost the count on how many I've tried but then, I was finally able to make it, even if I ended with just a bunch of seconds remaining.
It was a good strategy concentrating first on reconstruct the buildings while clearing the paths.
So while Dracula was getting the feathers, I had time to clear the path to the portal.
Wow... Hope the other levels are not as hard as this one!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 18 7:56 AM
Got the same problem... Is this a bug?
Do we have to post this to he technical issues?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 5, 17 5:19 AM
sandyshome wrote:LadyMorganFox, thank you so much for this!! My eyes are not what they once were and I had trouble on about 6 of the locations where I just couldn't find the little mounds. With your descriptions, I was actually able to see them clearly. Thank you! You were a big help.

You're welcome, Sandyshome.
My aim was exactly this one and I'm glad it helped.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 7:38 PM
Bonus level
Small mound hidden in the sand, near Valeria's horse. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, between the small blockage before the banner and the stone steps leading to the gold deposit. (stone)
Big grey stone behind the gold deposit, near the balloon station. (gold)
Firepit between the 2 ruins you can destroy. (food)

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 7:18 PM
Level 36
Small earthmound on the left of gold deposit, near the goldmine/quarry building site. (gold)
Chest hidden by the trees behind the runestone. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the right, just beside the group of 2 crystals. (stone)
Big grey stone hidden in the trees near the lonely crystal. (gold)

Level 37
Small earthmound between the pig farm/sawmill site and the tavern/storeman's house building space. (gold)
Big grey rock on the right side of the wooden ladder leading to the quarry. (gold)
Big grey rock on the right side of the paved road, after the huge blockage closing the access to the cave with the storehouse building site. (gold)
There's a crack in the stone waal, on the left side, at the entrance of the cave where you can reach the hearg after exploding the huge boulder. (stone)

Level 38
Firepit near the ruins you destroy with bomb. (food)
Small earthmound between the pig farm and the shoemaker/smithy building site. (gold)
Big grey stone on the left of the main road, between trees and the huge blockage. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the right side, covered by the last huge boulder on the road. (stone)
On the right side of the damaged temple, there's a chest hidden by the trees. (gold)

Level 39
Firepit near the ruins you destroy with the bomb. (food)
Chest hidden in the trees, in front of the storeman's house/smithy building site. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, where there is the carved face, just after removing the huge blockage. (stone)
Small earthmound just in front of the viking banner, between the 2 heargs. (gold)
Big grey rock hidden in the trees, near the settlement's wheat field. (gold)

Level 40
Big grey rock near the altar of gifts, not far from the pig farm. (gold)
Small earthmound near the tree, just after the suspended bridge leading to the quarry. (gold)
Firepit in front of the ruins you destroy by bomb. (food)
Chest hidden in the trees behind the balloon station, near the small house's ruins. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall near the berry bush, close to the balloon station. (stone)

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 3:14 PM
Level 32
Small earthmound between the suspended bridge and the berry bush, near the workers' camp. (gold)
Firepit near the ruins you demolish with bomb. (food)
Hidden by trees, on the left side of the main road, just before the huge blockage you destroy by bomb . (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the left, hidden by the huge blockage, between the altar of light and the stone ladder leading to the shoemaker/smithy building site. (stone)
Hidden in the trees, near the farmer's field, there's a chest. (gold)

Level 33
Small earthmound on the right side of the gold market. (gold)
Hidden in the trees, on the right side of the road, just in front of the hot air balloon station, there's a chest. (gold)
There's a big rock hidden in the trees between the storehouse and the smithy/tavern building site. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the left side of the main road, hidden by the huge blockage. (stone)

Level 34
Hidden in the trees, not far from the workers' camp, on the opposite side of the pond, there's a big grey stone. (gold)
Between the pig farm and the smithy/demolitionist's hut, hidden by trees, there's a chest. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall on the right side of the road, before the pig farm. (stone)
Small earthmound just in front of the storehouse. (gold)

Level 35
Firepit near the ruins you can demolish with the bomb. (food)
Small earthmound near the suspended bridge, on the island hosting the quarry/gold mine building site alone. (gold)
In the trees between the demolitionist's hut and the smithy/workshop buolding site, there's a chest. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the left side of the paved road, before the huge blockage. (stone)
Grey stone hidden by trees near the fountain. (gold)

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 12:05 PM
Level 28
Firepit near the stash and the ruins you destroy by bomb. (food)
Big rock with flat top, left of the stone ladder leading to the tavern/storeman's house building site. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, right of the quarry. (stone)
Small earthmound between the 2 puffing volcanoes, on thr left side of the road, after the first stone bridge. (gold)

Level 29
Small earthmound on the left side of the bridge leading to the storehouse. (gold)
Small earthmound between the 3 naked trees near the sawmill/quarry building site and the fisherman's hut. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, hidden by a tree, on the left, near the bridge heading to the quarry/sawmill building site, the single site on an island. (stone)
Gray big rock with flat top, hidden by trees, near the first stone bridge. (gold)

Level 30
Firepit near the ruins you can destroy by bomb, close to the hearg. (food)
Behind the quarry/smithy building site, hidden by trees, there's a big rock with flat top, on the left. (gold)
Near the fort, left of the tree, there's a small earthmound. (gold)
Near the settlement, hidden by trees, there's a chest, on the right side of the road, not far from the altar of gifts. (gold)

Level 31
Firepit near the ruins you destroy with the bomb. (food)
Crack in the stone wall, on the left, hidden by trees,not far from the small ruined house. (stone)
Big grey rock near the gold market and on the left side of the huge face fountain. (gold)
After the suspended bridge leading to the storehouse, there's a small earthmound. (gold)

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 9:56 AM
Level 22
In the trees behind the storehouse, there's a chest. (gold)
Big rock with flat top, between the stone deposit and the demolitionist's hut. (gold)
Small earthmound on the left of the stone deposit, just after crossing the stone bridge leading to the demolitionist's hut. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the right just before the last huge blockage that must be removed with bomb. (stone)

Level 23
Firepit near the ruins that can be destroyed by bomb. ( food)
Grey stone on the right side of the sacred lake, hidden by trees. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the left, just after the tarslide. (stone)
Small earthmound in front of the trees, between the sawmill and the tavern/smithy building site, not far from the first wooden bridge. (gold)

Level 24
Crack in the stone wall, on the right, just behind the workers' camp. (stone)
Small earthmound, near the gold mine. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, at the storehouse building site, on the left. (stone)
Between the banners, just in the middle, there's a grey round stone. (gold)

Level 25
In the trees, behind the workers' camp, there's a chest. (gold)
Round stone on the left, on the small island you reach after crossing the third bridge, the one after the boathouse/fisherman's hut building site. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the right of the main road, just before the bridge leading to the settlement. (stone)
Small earthmound between the fort and the damaged fountain. (gold)

Level 26
Firepit near the ruins you can demolish by bomb, close to the workers' camp. (food)
Hidden by the trees, on the left side of the main road, after filling the first flood, there's a big grey rock with flat top. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, on the right side of the road, just before the huge blockage you have to remove by bomb. (stone)
Small earthmound in front of the storehouse. (gold)

Level 27
Small earthmound on the right of the market building site. (gold)
Small earthmound in front of the gold mine/quarry building site, right of the mushrooms. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, left of the market. (stone)
Big round rock, left of the 2 crystals. (gold)

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 4, 17 9:52 AM
Level 16
Round dark stone between the storehouse and the gold mine/quarry building site. (gold)
Crack in the stone wall, just before the boulder you should burst with bomb. (stone)
Small mound on the left side of the steps leading to the hearg. (gold)

Level 17
Before crossing the second bridge, on the left, you'll see a large stone with flat top. (gold)
After crossing the second bridge, between the steps leading to the ruins and the shoemaker/smithy building site, there's a small snowy mound. (gold).
Crack in the stone wall, on the left of the bomb merchant. (stone)
In the trees, near the road sign, close to the last boulder blocking the path, there's a chest. (gold)

Level 18
Snow-covered firepit near the ruins you destroy with the bomb. (food)
Small snowmound hidden by trees, between the workers' camp and the bridge, on the right. (gold)
Crack in the stone waal, close to the altar of gifts. (stone)
Big stone with flat top, hidden by trees, near the ballon tower. (gold)

Level 19
Snow-covered firepit, near the ruins you destroy with bomb, close to the workers' camp. (food)
Big stone with flat top, hidden by trees, near the tavern/storeman's house building site. (gold)
Ruins near the damaged tower. (wood)
Small snowy mound near the sawmill, beside the 3 fir trees. (gold)

Level 20
Small snowmound, just besides the ruins you can destroy with bomb, near a lonely tree. (gold)
Large stone with flat top, near the trees coming right after the storehouse. (gold)
Snowy firepit, near the snow-covered cart. (food)
In the ruins, near the fort. (wood)

Level 21
Firepit near the ruins you can demolish with the bomb. (food)
Small earthmound, near the bridge leading to the quarry/goldmine building site, in the upper part of the screen. (gold)
Behind the trees, near the big boulder you have to destroy, there's a chest. (gold)
Big gray rock, near the watermill. (gold)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator