Posts created by BoutjeFedankt

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 17, 18 12:40 AM
That is one of the main reasons i never rely on anything on the internet. I always keep in mind that it can be the last day of a forum, webshop, webpage, chatbox, contact, social media, a game etc. etc. It looks a bit like real life, doesn't it.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 18, 18 3:32 AM
It happens to me also sometimes, not always, that a bottle explodes and the corresponding colours don't.
Also sometimes i get a bar at the top of the screen in a level with the amount of coins and fireflies i have, what makes it harder to see what is necessary for the level to finish because that's underneath this bar.
I don't think these things are intentionally programmed, also the invisible pets.
More a case of bad programming and/or testing ?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 18, 18 11:09 AM
irishlavender wrote:Now we're talking, the world - so far- has been the " The good old SML ", the very good old game we got used to from the beginning!
I've played so far the first two tiers of all levels up to 55, as in half way of the game. No boosts needed to pass these levels, and - for long time - I've really enjoyed the game
So thanks to whom this may concern!

I agree, so far i've played up to level 11 all 3 tiers, without boosts. I always play 11 levels all 3 tiers until a gate comes by. I think i have always enough fireflies to pass this way, and sometimes you have to play 3 tiers to get a key for a gate that is further away.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 7, 17 12:58 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:The latest world, # 15, is here. It's called Desert Canyon. Good luck to all.

Thanks, i run through the first 11 levels (1st layer) without a loss, i'm going in for the 2nd layers to accomplish more fireflies.

Good luck everyone.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 13, 17 12:38 AM
I better wait to update until i read that the Halloween event is live. So i can still take the same profits from the mine and shop. I never do updates automatically so i update whenever i want. Thanks for the warnings.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 11, 17 12:31 AM
It seems pretty useless to me also, the only potion i use is for reducing the cost of boosters.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 9, 17 9:49 AM
This is what bfgBellerophon said about it :

In regards to the Super Hammer potion, I used it in my game and found that it didn't take care of just one item on the board, but nine. It got rid of elements in a 3x3 square. Keep in mind that in order to use this potion, your game does need to have hammers already available. Hammers can be purchased with in game currency. If there is one Supper Hammer potion in your game and you are using it, once the countdown is over, the potion will be gone.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 5, 17 12:31 AM
When you have the Mountain Ruler outfit, try it on, it can make the difference with beating monsters. I always look to begin with a double scorer if not i start the level again and wait for a better board. Just imagine for every block you break you'll get 10 points, so you can figure out how much you need to break still when you are near the end, and try to make the best possible move with most chances of a 3 in a row when the right block falls from the sky.
Good luck with the monsters and the game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 2, 17 3:17 AM
When i look at the info in the hero tab i see in the info 1430 of 1540 levels, so 110 still to go, that is 1 complete world. But i finished all levels with all 3 stages and i don't see a new world.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 29, 17 1:02 AM
eli173 wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:I also still have 1 star on the worlds, i finished all levels, finished the event and all levels in the arena. So nothing left to do and still that star.

As I said in my post near the top of this thread, one star means you have only one world to play, your current world, and 2 means you also have an event.

Re:After Update
[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 21, 17 4:37 AM
For me, number 2 appeared when a new Event showed up, so it could mean that I can currently play in two worlds, my current one and the "world" of the event. Remember how an event recently showed under "Worlds"? I think that's the idea, and that as soon as you finish the event or it's over, it should revert to 1.

But i don't have any worlds to play anymore, i finished all worlds with alle levels 3 stages.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 28, 17 11:15 AM
I also still have 1 star on the worlds, i finished all levels, finished the event and all levels in the arena. So nothing left to do and still that star.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 5, 17 12:33 AM
I am curious about your stickers Judy, did you get the stickers for winning levels or arenafights or did you buy them ? I still have not seen 1 for page 8.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 19, 17 4:08 AM
That one nearly gave me a nervous breakdown. I just paused this level and quit untill i had a reasonable layout to begin with, so i could make a combination of 4 to get a line boost, or maybe i used my favorite boost, 3 trinkets at te start and tried to move these to a place where they effect the places that are not reachable. Look out not to pause and quit when you start with boosts or else you will loose these boosts. And it really depends alot on luck also which new color fireflies will come to the board everytime. I played this board numerous times untill i managed to survive.
Good luck.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 14, 17 12:04 AM
This is what bfgBellerophon said about it :

In regards to the Super Hammer potion, I used it in my game and found that it didn't take care of just one item on the board, but nine. It got rid of elements in a 3x3 square. Keep in mind that in order to use this potion, your game does need to have hammers already available. Hammers can be purchased with in game currency. If there is one Supper Hammer potion in your game and you are using it, once the countdown is over, the potion will be gone.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 8, 17 5:32 AM
That was indeed rewarding en fun to play. Next to all the boosts, i have over 3000 red fireflies after completing the adventure. I think i am going to use them 3 times for 5 moves extra each level for 1 hour in the "normal" adventure after the day of infinity is over.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 4, 17 9:16 AM
mpendo wrote:
What I do find to be a good feature of the game is that you can go in and study the board as many times as you like without losing a heart as long as you exit without making a move. This allows you to make a strategy of which combination of boosts might greatly help you win difficult levels.

My favorite combination of 2 boosts to pick up on the way in is a trinket and a 3 pack of fireworks ( costs ~ 150 coins) (works well if you need a high score and/or have a lot of tiles and blocks to clear). Often you can mate a trinket with a firework 2 or 3 times and really clear a board in a series of major explosions!

That is a strategy i use also, i try the very difficult levels mostly with a trinket at the beginning, that is my favorite boost. Sometimes it's a little bit like chess, i try to look 2 or 3 moves forward, if possible even more, although it's a case of luck also offcourse, depending on what fireflies will fall new on the board.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 3, 17 9:33 AM
There is a new world, a Prehistoric theme. So far i found a new challenge, some sort of hives where you have to make combinations next to it and when you can do that more times fireflies will break loose out of this hives. So far only yellow ones, but they were pretty useful in the levels where you have to collect a certain amount of yellow fireflies. I played the first 11 levels and still no sign of red fireflies though.
I believe you have to have more fireflies to proceed after each 11 levels because you need 1200 of each after the first 11 levels, wasn't that 1000 in the earlier worlds ?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 30, 17 1:36 AM
Agreed also, i only used a hammer here and there, but i had saved the hammers up around 25 allready. So it's a really good coin- and boostbuilder for me.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 15, 17 9:39 AM
Same for me, missing 4 from page 8.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 2, 17 11:59 PM
Level 69 is a good level to collect fireflies. In between 50 and 75 each colour every time. I can't remember that i lost this level once. If you have the time and patience you can collect all fireflies needed for the last gate if you miss some. When you played it 10 times you will have at least 500 of each colour. I rather play a few days this level 1 hour a day instead of paying coins for the airship or trees, i save them for the necessary boosts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator