Posts created by calliope2010

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 14, 16 4:34 AM
Dear Neighbours,

As you've probably noticed I'm now regularly falling asleep! I think it's time to accept that I need to take a little break from the game, as I'm just failing to get online enough. Do what you need to do, no worries at all.

All the best and I'll miss ya! (If things change and I can come back properly, I'll look you up )

Lots of love,
Calli xxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 5, 16 4:08 AM
Dearest Neighbours

Thank you for the support, friendship, (and thoughtful gifts!) you have shared with me

I am finding real life is making it more difficult for me to play ROM recently - lots of changes and challenges! I do play, and whenever I log in I send gifts and feed every rune and expedition dragon I can, but whereas I used to be able to do that everyday, several times a day, I now find I am missing days here and there, and can play for less time

So I wanted to send you all a little note, just to say that if my playing and gifting becomes too haphazard for you, then delete me ....LOL ignore that face Seriously, I am very aware that neighbours need to suit each of our own playing styles and needs, and I am increasingly aware that I may start to fail on that front for some of you.

All the very best,
Calli xxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 10:14 AM
Dearest Neighbours

Thank you for the support, friendship, (and thoughtful gifts!) you have shared with me

I am finding real life is making it more difficult for me to play ROM recently - lots of changes and challenges! I do play, and whenever I log in I send gifts and feed every rune and expedition dragon I can, but whereas I used to be able to do that everyday, several times a day, I now find I am missing days here and there, and can play for less time

So I wanted to send you all a little note, just to say that if my playing and gifting becomes too haphazard for you, then delete me ....LOL ignore that face Seriously, I am very aware that neighbours need to suit each of our own playing styles and needs, and I am increasingly aware that I may start to fail on that front for some of you.

Equally, for those that keep me in their neighbourhoods, I wanted you to know that any non-gifting or disappearances were not a result of selfish, lazy, or un-neighbourly feeling, but merely a symptom of real life! I know this is just a game, but some of you have been so generous with your support and friendship to me that I find myself writing this rather sentimentally!

All the very best,
Calli xxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 30, 16 7:55 AM
All the very best to you Billye!!! And I will wish the best for Abita too.
Take care and thank you for being a lovely neighbour
Calli xxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 23, 16 2:34 AM
To all my lovely, generous neighbours - Sorry I missed a few of days of gifting

I've had migraines on and off for days now, weekend was the worst and just couldnt even log on. Brain is a bit foggy so I dont even remember if I missed 2 or 3 days but either way, sorry folks! Especially as I have just returned to an abundance of Purple Gerberas in my gift box. As well as lots of charges. Thank you so much.

Calli xx

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 14, 16 10:15 AM
Thank you so much Energyworker!!
You are so sweet! xxxx

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 16 4:46 AM

Just wanted to send a group thank you to those of my neighbours who have been so generous with their gifts in recent days. You'll know who you are! And I really appreciate you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 16 2:51 AM
All the best to you anarita78!!
I'll definitely miss you in my 'hood!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 16 9:08 AM
Hello Neighbours

Just had to send a big thank you to all of you who sent me lots of lovely gerberas yesterday and today!! Sooooooo helpful and lovely
Thank you!

Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 16 11:48 AM
Just hoping my neighbours see this - my mailbox is misbehaving again I logged in to find new mail, clicked to open the mailbox only to find nothing in there anymore. I don't know if anyone else has this happen to them. It's difficult to know if there was a message from someone which disappears, or if it is just a false alarm malfunction.
Anyway, hopefully if you did send me a message, you are also reading this and know I never got it, sorry.
Thanks,
Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 16 7:43 AM
These two have been sleeping a little while now. Anyone know if they intend to come back?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 16 12:16 PM

Glad to see this thread - I was on the verge of posting the same.

Hope you are out there Mystical Chicken and all is well I keep gifting you too so hopefully you'll have a massive backpack to come back to!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 13, 16 3:54 AM
Really glad I read this - I have been having the same dilemmas.

Most of my neighbours put something on their wishlist I can gift. But I have a mixture of high and low level neighbours who often dont have a wishlist at all, or only want backpack items I don't have, or sometimes higher level players need chargers I can't give because they're not accessible until I level up considerably! Dilemma much?! LOL

I love the daily gifting and having some neighbours - it's changed the game for me completely. But I empathise with uptownnola worrying that you are overthinking it - I hate not doing the right thing in real life or accidently offending someone - so that translates into the game too. Sometimes I stop and remind myself it is a game and people are generally pretty cool about it ....i hope

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 16 10:23 AM
Hey neighbours,

If anyone replied to me or sent me a new letter in the Mailbox earlier today please know that unfortunately I did not get it. There was a new message there just now, but when I clicked on the mailbox my game froze and I had to reload. When I got back in - it wasnt there anymore.

I am experiencing a lot of these hiccups with the game recently - connection/internet/server type problems. I am not techy enough to be accurate but I am talking about my game crashing or freezing etc. So basically just to let you know that if in doubt - I am not ignoring you!

Thanks all
Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 16 2:43 AM
Ahhh...ok then. Thanks all Will bear all this in mind from now on!
Thanks again,
Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 16 11:30 AM
Hey there,

Does everyone else's in-game Mailboxes empty automatically if you have opened the letter or is it a fault?

I exchanged messages with a neighbour earlier today. When their reply came through I was about to log off and didn't have much time. I clicked on the mailbox to quickly scan the message and then logged off. I wanted and intended to read it again properly and reply (especially as the neighbour was being so nice and helpful ).

When I opened the game and then my Mailbox just now it was gone! It is now empty again, except for that original letter from Elvira. Is this normal?

Thank you,
Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 16 11:20 AM
I have those too. I thought the "swirls" were the images waiting to load, but they never do...or I never wait long enough! lol
Glad I'm not the only one

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 16 9:45 AM
Wow thanks everyone!

I really appreciate the clarification, info, and advice.
And it's so nice of you to take the time to help others

Thank you all and happy gaming

Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 16 9:34 AM
Hiya,
Thank you for helping
I think I understand now - when players talk about gifting backpack items, they mean Artifacts. If they say they give chargers or any other items, they mean the Free Gifts or purchased gifts. So essentially I got it wrong to think that they were able to give anything they wanted lol! For example, I cannot give my friend Runes, Talismans, or creature items that I have in my backpack - is that right?
Thanks again,
Calli

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 16 10:51 AM
Thank you for replying. I really appreciate the help
I am still having trouble with this though. Let me get this right -

Are you saying that you can only gift Artifacts? You cant actually pick other items from the backpack to give? I am unsure how other players are describing gifting other items in that case.

Calli

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator