Posts created by Starfyre76

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 31, 15 9:09 PM
I was able to buy the lasagna factory even though I wasn't prompted for it, which cost 12 stars. At the time I didn't realize that there were different stores. I'm used to the way it normally is in FF that everything falls under one store.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Oct 29, 15 11:57 PM
I just started yesterday, and being the completionist I am, I got all of the stars in the first 6 levels before moving on to the next level. I then used all the stars I had in upgrading in the first set of buildings that work off of eggs. I didn't realize that I needed them to purchase the cutlet factory required for level 7. So now I'm out of stars, and I don't want to spend real money to be able to buy the stars to be able to progress again.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Jul 8, 10 11:42 AM
my two cents, I just put in one once I've upgraded everything else so I can do the bug killer and harvest spells instead of the watering one, when the fountain and jug just aren't quite enough to cover all my plants.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Jun 26, 10 8:58 AM
And the dumb dog running off with the bear.....what's up with that? Not about to spend 1000 on a critter that runs off with my profit and doesn't come back.

posted in Build It! Miami Beach Resort on Jun 21, 10 1:00 PM
Are you sure it isn't a blue Ocean hotel rather than a blue Sunrise?

posted in Build It! Miami Beach Resort on Jun 18, 10 9:14 AM
Seems if it hasn't been answered by now it might be impossible.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator