Posts created by Rai78

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 3, 14 8:51 AM
gamelover57 wrote:I have Master Level there and silhouette mode never did come up.

It's never come up for me and it says it's still locked so is unlikely to happen. Very annoying!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 2, 14 9:21 AM
One of the challenges is that I play silhouette mode at the mine. I have professional there but if I click on silhouette mode it says I have to unlock amateur.

posted in Between the Worlds III on Feb 16, 13 12:45 PM
Worlds worst point and click game. I never write reviews and yet felt the need to explain just how awful this game is. I loved the second Between the Worlds so I got the third. I didn't bother looking for the objects as they stood out like a sore thumb. You could just click on every object which stood out and clear a level in about 3 minutes flat. The puzzles were either so simple my 5 year old could have completed them or so unbelievably dull I felt like I was stuck in my worst boring nightmare! Don't bother with this game. As an avid adventure, hidden object fan i can safely say this game has no redeeming features and would say don't waste your money!!!

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 15, 13 1:23 PM
Never mind I was clicking on the wrong bandage!

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 15, 13 12:54 PM
I need to repair the inflatable duck in order to rescue the mole king but when I click on the bandage nothing happens.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 15, 13 11:48 AM
I managed to get all the instruments to stop at the same time and nothing happened. That's because they were playing to fast. Go to the trumpet first (one on the right) and click it until you get a tune you can hear clearly, it'll finish after all the others. Then tickle the other instruments until they finish at the same time as the trumpet.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 15, 13 6:26 AM
When Rex is down the shoot I had subtitles while he spoke to the first Mole but they disappeared when he started speaking to the princess. Did this happen to other people therefore it's supposed to happen or is it a glitch in my game? It's annoying waiting to listen to what's being said as i can read it so much quicker! I'm also worried I'll miss something important Rex is saying.

I'm loving this game so far but am stuck. The only place where the hint button flags anything up (everywhere else it says there's nothing to do here) is where the bees were and you can look down on Tim. Here the roses are pointed out but I don't hold anything which can be combined. I'm assuming I have to spray them with something which smells but can't find anything. Please don't just give me the answer but point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Oct 26, 10 10:39 AM
Defiantly. I've been looking for a walkthrough for ages but the only one I found stops at 3.11 (I think it was). Trying to get gold in order so I can see each bit of the castle built without it being covered but can't seem to do 4.6. I've done it before but had to reinstall the game and it's driving me crazy!!!!! A walkthrough would be hugely appreciated by me.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 1, 10 2:31 PM
Somebody out there will have completed these levels before nightfall I'm sure.
I'm quite close on level 1.15 but no where near on 2.15.
I could really use some hints as I'm aiming to complete every level before nightfall and so far these two levels are the only blotches.
Do you get a bit of castle added on for these?
Cheers

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Apr 9, 10 8:25 AM
AJDW wrote:I can't get past the mill at the end of Chapter 4. Everett took the rope and left. I've done all 24 totem puzzles, and the gondola won't come back for me and I don't get the tangram to do while I wait, though Eden says she's going to do it "straightaway" I thought maybe I didn't have enough points, but when I click on the red-eyed totem, it says I can't trigger it til I finish all the challenges (which are all done, far as I can tell).

I have exactly this problem. Has this been sorted yet. I don't really want to have to redo the whole game up to this point. Very frustrating.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 1, 10 4:40 AM
OK I've got it to work.
I did uninstall and reinstall but I'm not sure that's necessary as my save game was still there.
However what I did to get it to work:
I followed the instructions on

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/414/kw/vista/r_id/109674

and started a new game.

What this says to do is basically:

Open the file with the game in it. (I just did a search for Rhiannon, right click where it comes up under files and click open file location, then opened the file).

You need a hidden file which will be lighter then the others.
If it's not there click on organize, Folder and search options, view tab, click on show hidden files and folders.

The game should now be in the folder.

Right click on the game, properties, compatibility tab.

Tick the box Run this program in compatibility mode for. Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 2).

Then tick the two boxes; Disable visual themes and Disable desktop composition.

Start a new game and it should run OK.

I couldn't get the hot tap to steam up either but as this is the clue to get in Rhiannon's room and I had already opened the door that may be why.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 5:35 AM
I have the same problem. There seams to be things missing in the inventory and I can't right click anything collected from stage 2 (I can for all the items collected in stage one).
This is so frustrating as I had to look for walkthroughs to see where I was going wrong only to find out that its a problem with the game.
I'm going to email technical help and will let you know what they say

posted in Paradise on Sep 20, 09 7:12 AM
When I go to the ferry the game stops.
I can't see Ann anywhere and although the cursor moves when I click to move back nothing happens. The game is frozen and nothing happens but I can still move the cursor
Help.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 12, 09 12:53 PM
You need to use the blue key in a blue door.

The dinning room has two exits.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator