Posts created by Dustydo

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone on Apr 30, 13 9:34 PM
I thought that this was a great game. I have not played one of the Puppet Shows
for a while. I was very pleased with this one. Great graphics and puppets plus my little helper friend was cute. I did have a little bit of problems with cut scenes being slow. Hidden obects were easy to find and not junk piles with hard to see objects.
Games were different and skipable. Hints were good but I only used it a couple
times during the whole game as I could pretty much figure out what the items were going to be used for.
I give this game a two thumbs up. However I too wish it was a longer game play.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Sep 27, 12 5:59 PM
I am stuck on the last scene of chapter Three. Actually I messed up. I am trying to get the Figurine on the Iron Gate Door to move. I inserted the key first - oops
and now I cannot move the body or even the key. There is no skip button on this one so now I am really stuck. Please don't tell me that I have to start this game all
over again???? The figurine is the boy Sax player with moving parts!!! Can I get some help on this one PLEASE?????
Thanks, Dusty

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life on Sep 27, 12 5:34 PM
Well I messed up on this portion of chapter Three and cannot go any further.
I inserted the Key first then tried to reposition the Sax Figurine and nothing happens. Cannot skip this or move ahead any further. Don't tell me I have to start this game all over again????? Any advise on how to get through this and move on to Chapter Four???
Thanks, Dusty

Thanks Dragonlady for the tip. I finally made it out the gate. Figured out what the candle was for and got the projector to work.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jul 3, 11 9:12 PM
Back again! Just finished this game. I did not have any problems or issues with this one that others have experienced???? Everything went real well for me through the entire game. I did like this one. Sorry others had such problems???

Lots of Luck

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jul 3, 11 12:34 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I do not have any problems with this game so far.
I played the trial game first with no issues and also bought this game. So far still no problems????? I have Dell 2000XP. This game has great graphics, hidden objects and
mini games are great. Do not know why other people are having issues with this game???

Just thought I would enter my opinion on this so far.

Good Luck

posted in Dreamland on Jun 28, 11 12:32 AM
Just finished this game. This was one of the best games I have played in quite
a while. I loved all the different games. Graphics were great, hidden objects were quite a challenge. Story line fantastic. This was put together very well. Would like to see more games like this one. Would highly recommend this one.
Great job Big Fish - Keep them coming!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on May 30, 11 7:48 PM
Will the problem with scenes that are in "SLOW MOTION MODE" be fixed????

Just started this game and right away it has glitches!!! Too bad as this looks like
a real good game???? This reminds me of the Puppet Show problem.

Dustydo

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 21, 11 11:28 PM
Just finished the game. Some of you asked what to do with the Brooch.

Give this Brooch to the Large Puppet that is (chained up) After he is given the
Brooch he starts pounding at the crystals. Take the crystal that lands on the ground. Return to the Underground Lab in the Mine (where Felicia and Suzy are located). Zoom into the center of the contraption and place the "Crystal" in holder
You should be able to do the rest. The End

Hope this helped a lot.

Dustydo

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 21, 11 10:21 PM
Is anyone out there experincing some difficulties in some of the screen shots??
Some of the scenes that I go into are in very "SLOW MOTION MODES"!!
Must be gliches with the program. I have had several now as I progress through the game. Anyone else having the same problem??
Thanks,
Dustydo

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 25, 10 12:04 AM
Finished game: I thought this was a great game and fairly easy. A lot of running back and forth though. Other then that, the graphics were great and I liked the little puppet critters running around.

Thanks for the game.

From Dustydo

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on Jun 21, 10 10:50 PM
This was a great game, got through fairly easily. Excellent graphics, games &
puzzles. Character interaction very good. Would recommend this game.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 19, 10 3:11 PM
Finished game, however I thought this was a totally dumb game. Would not
recommend this game to anyone. What a waste of money.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator