Posts created by Pixieydust

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 9:20 AM
Where was this post given? It should have been sent to everyone's email. I had no idea. If there will be no more forums here attached to the games to see if a game is worth it I do not think I will be continuing my subscription. I rely on the other player's help and comments plus the reviews and technical problems are a must to decide. I get stuck in a game, I go to the forums and get fast better help than just searching the net.

I am really upset that I have heard this for the first time days before it closes. If a company can email mass ads all the time they could have sent a few announcements. Is there any other game sites that have forums like this? It was so easy to look up help here, a regular forum will not be able to sustain the level that has been here.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Apr 16, 18 10:45 PM
Upper left hand side under the woodshop it is green. Hope this helps!

I am on level 22 and the timer starts at zero. I clear the first two rooms and then cannot do any more.

No idea why. I dont lose a life or anything Please help

posted in Roads of Rome on Jun 5, 17 2:25 PM
I like the ones in Building the Great Wall of China where they are matching games.

I agree with you...the stone matching is super hard...took me 4 times to get through the first one. I don't want to skip it even though I can!!

posted in Tisnart Tiles on May 24, 17 5:01 PM
I too am on the fence....I have played better ones of this type but the thing that bothers me is earning all the coins and having nothing to do with them. No help with power ups being bought or anything...will probably skip this one. Too bad.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jul 1, 16 10:46 PM
Not much help for us all on the older games any longer it seems. I am having the same issue....I am thinking that windows 10 is not good for this one, it's too old and the developers have moved on to better things.

WIsh I could help more!

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jun 2, 16 8:42 PM
I have had this game for years....no problems playing.

On the computer that had windows 7 it ran fine..I did the upgrade and have tried three saves and in each one during different times it has glitched where I can play the game but it never lets me end it when the level finshes to where I can buy power ups ect it would have been nice to have a go to town button which would have fixed this from ever happening...

really is uncool because I finally got further than before.

I am sure this will be locked like everything else.

Hi everyone!

Just trying to figure out how to best spend my money...lol I love this series, I have a bunch of them and was just wondering if this edition was worth the money? Or should I just get the regular? Are there extra levels?

Thanks in advance!!
Pixiey

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Feb 17, 16 10:50 PM
This is a little late but to shoot the dragon with the bow you have to click the shoot button a bit fast and the damage gauge will go up and you kill it.

Hope this helps!

posted in The Fifth Gate on Oct 6, 15 8:39 PM
How does anyone get expert on the fourth gate??? I find it so impossible..no matter how fast I click I cant kill the bats fast enough..they eat the plants.

I am talking the first few levels...I spend so much re buying that I lose the other rounds. I am so frustrated...any help out there??

Ths was such an awesome challenging game up til now...now it is just really to the point of not playing,.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Sep 30, 15 2:45 PM
I think the bonus is the survival mode and that is super hard...

I have not been able to get any of the chapeters to get all the stars....lol

I too love this game but no one plays it I guess any longer.

I do suggest looking at all the topics in the forums there are lists of ideas on how to do well!!

posted in Dragon Keeper on Sep 23, 15 7:27 PM
Hi, I had this on my computer before until I got windows 10, everything worked fine same mouse...now since I redownloaded it the mouse does not move around the screen to make the game unplayble.

I have a logitech trackball m570 I tried switching to the system cursor from the custom and it was just as bad...made sure it was clean, replaced the batteries. I hope I can get some help so I can play this. Its one of my favorites!!

Thank you

Pixiey

I also tried to post int he technical section but everything is locked.

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Feb 8, 15 8:35 PM
I have been looking over the forums and really am unable to tell this. I do hope someone sees this and helps me a bit. I am having a hard time in the first cave even!!

The first try I was not able to get the 1000 coins, now I am unable to get the 10 purple gems. I really need some help here.

Thank you in advance

Pixiey

posted in Dragon Keeper on Feb 7, 15 9:45 PM
Is anyone playing this now? I just beat it on expert, but I had to go out of the screen and back in like other people suggested.

I was wondering if anyone has beat it without doing that trick?

posted in Dragon Keeper on Feb 5, 15 10:48 PM
I know this game is old, but I wanted to add my review of it on here and found all the posts are locked. Is there anyone who is able to unlock it? Also I need help. I would like to add my questions to the other posts.

Thanks so much

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 17, 14 10:57 PM
I do not know if you will ever see this but thank you so much for the walkthrough!! I am on 2.5 right now'

grr!!

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 11, 14 8:59 PM
Hi!! OMG I hope someone reads this...I am sooo stuck and I have been playing for two weeks now!!

I am on the quest where you get the wedding rings...I got those, and the red dyes but I need those citrines I think they are called. I do not know how to get those to drop...no idea!! I have played all the farms for each an hour and they do not show up on any of them. I cannot imagine they are this rare of a drop as everything else in the game dropped pretty easily.

Please help, I have scoured the net and have not found anyone!!!

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 6, 14 8:51 PM
I bought this a while ago, and came back to play it. Ignore the people talking about it being too short including myself. They added some quests and a land so it is much longer now. I am enjoying it quite a bit.

I hope you give it a try...the other review above mine is really good. Been playing for over a week and still am not done!! I do want to get all the achievements!!

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 6, 14 8:48 PM
This is for anyone playing the game now. I got stuck on this part of the quest, but then I looked at my plant list and saw that pineapples were on it.

Here is a hint, grow a few plants...you will need them...you will get the different ones by the different levels the plants grow.

Hope this helps!!

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 2, 14 3:37 PM
Since they gave out the bonus quests? The one quest I am doing is the one for the trader who wants 500,000. I think there is a trophy for this also.

Am I the only one who still likes this game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator