Posts created by ayunp

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 22, 13 8:31 PM
Having the same issue as a few others - the game just freezes regularly and the only way out is literally to stop using the computer and start over...task manager will not respond to close it. I have uninstalled, will wait and reload it to try that. All of the drivers and software versions are up to date. (Am running Win8 on a new laptop)
Unhappy person..
Other games have no problems - although I was anticipating some with the newer OS. So far, even the two-three year old games work. Not this guy....

posted in Venice Mystery on Apr 11, 12 7:40 PM
Look at the rest of the forums page - there is an edit to change the timer. It is simple even for non-computer folk...

posted in Puzzler World on Feb 24, 12 7:14 PM
Just a note - the Direct X install has an already checked box to install the Bing Bar, so if you don't want that make sure to UNCHECK the box.
Some of us like to select our own browsers and toolbars and not have them included in other pieces!!!

posted in Puzzler World on Feb 22, 12 1:53 PM
I'm joining the "trouble" group - import .dll error.
Computer is up to date, no other games (including some puzzle games) have problems. Windows 7 64-bit laptop, decent RAM, no issues with other games or scripts.
Darn, would have liked to try this.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 16, 11 7:32 PM
To Crazy8 Club -
To get BFG to send a link to the old GM, you have to take the survey (in Chit-Chat Corner) about the new GM - and/or contact Customer Service. I had problems with the new one and after three or four exchanges, got a way to install the old one. There is, however, a warning that the new "old" one will be pre-empted eventually as they work out more bugs.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 7:00 PM
Having tried other sites, I like the customer service (they really do give a hoot) and the variety on BF. Thanks BPup for expressing it well!

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Dec 22, 10 8:09 PM
I'm also stuck in the theater - I have picked up everything and the list is blank, but it won't go to the next step or let me do anything there except go back to the same blank screen. Can't get further in the game without completing that.
Has anyone found a fix? All my drivers are up to date - and I have the newer version of the game.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Sep 2, 10 7:42 PM
Cinnabear
FRagmented Object Game?
Interactive Hidden Object Game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator