Posts created by Christian989

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 3, 17 4:22 PM
Thank you. I realized that was probably it after I posted.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 2, 17 8:11 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:
New for 2017:
Halloween is all about pets! We've added another quest to assemble a pet. Plus, each kid will have a one-time only quest to help them, that gets you extra candy!

The event is almost over and I haven't seen anything about assembling a pet. Did I miss that part somewhere?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 14, 16 10:58 PM
Valentine's Day is almost over here and I can't find anyone in the event area that will dance with me.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 19, 15 7:27 PM
Possible spoiler highlight to read:
What am I supposed to take from the cluttered house? I think I've already been there and I scrolled my mouse over and/or clicked anything I could think of. Thanks!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 20, 15 2:54 PM
Possible spoiler highlight to read:

I like the Snoopy reference.

posted in Wandering Willows on Oct 19, 15 6:14 PM
But, I would like a second Wandering Willows too. And I know others would too.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Oct 19, 15 6:11 PM
There should be a second Patchworkz. I know this will probably be locked soon because others in this forum are but I wanted to mention it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 19, 15 4:22 PM
Thanks Kitty!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 18, 15 11:10 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned but it would be helpful to have a checklist or something to know which secret bonus areas we have discovered. Right now the only way to check is to look in the inventory and compare to the wiki items.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 2, 15 7:57 PM
Thanks!! Don't know why I thought it was higher.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 2, 15 10:59 AM
What is the current max level? For some reason I thought it was around 325 but I reached 300 and it says Max level. Thanks!

posted in Wandering Willows on Sep 5, 15 8:54 PM
Fairway Solitaire seems to be gone as well. It is still in my purchased list but no picture and it is not listed on the site. Just the newer version called Fairway and the free to play version.

posted in Wandering Willows on Sep 5, 15 8:46 PM
There is a topic on this forum titled "More Wandering Willows type games" and it lists some games that are like Wandering Willows. There is also a topic about the developers saying there would not be another Wandering Willows. I hope that helps.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 29, 15 7:41 PM
Are there any plans at this point to make the first and second floors in the houses bigger?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 22, 15 7:26 PM
Discus3 wrote:
Christian989 wrote:I was kind of hoping the dogs from last year would be available for bush bucks. It seems that a lot of things are made available through packs, not by using bush bucks.

Hi Christian,

The dogs are available from the vendor at the event for bush bucks. He also has one from 2013.

Lucky you!

Oops! Completely missed that! Thanks!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 22, 15 5:08 PM
I was kind of hoping the dogs from last year would be available for bush bucks. It seems that a lot of things are made available through packs, not by using bush bucks.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 5, 15 3:25 PM
Yay!! PandaClaw!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 2, 15 8:52 PM
Is anyone else having the drop rate for teleporter items (oil, fuses) be very slow?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 25, 15 9:39 PM
Just wanted to say I really like the prizes that are available. I also like what the lady says when you are done "shopping" for prizes.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 18, 15 5:24 PM
ElsaStar96 wrote:Hi Christian, thanks for the reply but unfortunately the decorations that are found whilst fishing are not available to buy in the store. I did look there before posting my question, thanks again for reply. Does anybody know?
You are welcome. Sorry I gave an incorrect answer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator