Posts created by Mosey_Louise

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 12:21 PM
Hi - just wanted to jump in that I wasn't going to try this after reading the first few hours of reviews, but gave it a chance, and I really like it! I bought it after finishing the demo, and in m opinion it has become more interesting. I love the creative settings and the fantasy sense of the drawings, and I really enjoy the FROG puzzles. I don't find it as easy as some posters - yes, the minipuzzles for the most part are easy, and you can skip them if you'd like. The hint comes back very quickly. I never listen to sound so I can't comment on that. So, thumbs up from me!

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 21, 10 6:19 PM
well I bought this right away as I LOVED the Alice in Wonderland game. I agree with some of the other posters that this one is easier and more linear - but as I remember people complained about all the back and forth in the first one, so maybe those folks would like this better.

However, I do have to say that I enjoyed the game very much - at the end it said my playing time was 3:38 - I played it watching football today, so there may have been times when I wasn't paying attention to the game to make it that long.

I give it a B+ and would gladly play the next installment. And I am very grateful that it did not come out as a collector's edition!!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 1, 10 12:06 PM
boy, am I glad I'm not alone. I don't mind a down ending - but my lord, that was confusing! I am also assuming she killed him at the beginning - but then - why did someone drag Angel to the altar? or - was it him? And we don't get anything about what happened to either the early 1900s people or the people on the boat?

Very unsatisfying.

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Aug 31, 10 12:03 PM
I played this yesterday, and just loved it - a pleasant change from the cemetery/murder/crazy/haunted stuff! Has the developer done any other games, or are there more coming in this series?

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 20, 10 6:47 AM
froze twice on me already - at the gate to the tower, and then again after the man speaks. too bad - I loved the demo on the collectors edition and intended to buy this - glad I demoed first!

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 21, 10 10:40 AM
Ok - so I've completed the quest. Now what happens? I see that I can pick any of the locations, and it comes up with the set of boards, and what I assume are the primary and then secondary goals.

Is there a point to doingt this? Is it to get awards?

BTW, the game was fun, but sure went fast!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator