Posts created by MaryAnn3935

posted in Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 18 4:11 PM
I'm at the aggressive plant and I have a friendly, but I can't get the two together. What do I do here? The guide is not any help.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 11:50 AM
Sorry, this was my fault. I got it.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 3:27 PM
I cannot move the levers where they need to go. Help please.

I finally got it!

I have tried this several times but no success. So what do I do now? I don't think I can proceed in the game without completing this.

Look at the picture in the guide--it helps

I can't finish the game because it keeps repeating itself. Not much of a game any way.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 11:11 AM
I can't play the bonus game. It is really laggy.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 1:39 PM
I think this one of the worst games I have ever played. The last game Epix put out was not bad and I thought they were improving, but no, this one is worse than a stinker. The graphics are good and the story line could have been. But, instead it is boring and dull. I won't even discuss the mini-games. I hate having to play with hints, but I don't know where to go or what to do. I guess I'll have to quit buying Epix.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 5:22 PM
I got it--thank you.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 3:38 PM
I can't get the plates and cups to move right. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me, please?

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 17 10:16 AM
I'm having trouble getting the clock hands to the right time. Can any one help, please.

Thank you!

I'm in the third part with the rings--I'm in an hop and I can't get the shell. I have used the hint several times and I'm going where they say, but no luck. Can anyone help me?

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 17 4:29 PM
Never mind, I got it!

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 17 3:04 PM
I can't get the bonus game to play. Is any one else having this problem? Help please.

Why won't some one answer us about the window code problem? Is anyone working on it? Is it an error? What's going on?

I know what to do, but it won't let me get to the desk to get the buttons.

I am having the same problem.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 17 4:43 PM
I like Mad Head, but this is the worst game I have seen in years.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator