Posts created by augustpeanut

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 9:28 AM
Does this game have morphing objects? Usually re in the CE...thanks

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 6, 16 6:39 PM
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the red cell from the right statue's hand. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 18, 13 9:11 AM
Update: I did it...well, Angelfish did it...I went back and hit the slides and away we go. Thanks so much!

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 18, 13 8:23 AM
Thanks, I will go through it again. The map just indicates where I am with no "flags" where there are other activities to be done...I know there must be since I have the pirate and darts in my inventory. Can't find a way to fix the wagon wheel either! sigh, might just move on to my next game. Take care!

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 17, 13 5:09 PM
yup..thought I did. just have to do it once right?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Mar 17, 13 4:27 PM
I have fixed the projector with the lens and slides but nothing will show up on the screen and the hint button won't work now...I'm not liking this game at all but determined to finish it. Help!?

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 27, 11 8:40 AM
I did the HOS for the rubber sack but did not get it. Am I now done??? Cannot go back to that scene to do it over obviously.
Update: Rut Roh....found it. Sorry.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 11 8:48 AM
You are a lifesaver! Thanks so much, the strategy guide was not doing it for me and I was thinking I had to start all over again!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 11 2:18 PM
I know where the 3rd gem is but do not have the ritual knife. solved the skeletons, bones puzzles and can get into the church with the other artifacts...what did I miss? I have been everywhere. Only have 2 gems in my inventory.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 20, 10 8:29 AM
I too am having the issue with the town model, have gone away for hours hoping that when I get back it won't be just a black screen!!! Was doing so well and enjoying the game even thought I lost all my inventory at one point also. Very disappointed...

posted in Vampireville on Oct 27, 10 9:50 AM
Too much dialog, easy HOG. Guess I have to spend more money to get better games, looks like this is how Big Fish is going.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 24, 10 10:17 AM
I m new to the forum but have been having fun with Big Fish for years. Have to say though this game almost kicked my ****! LIke to think I'm pretty good but they came along with a doozy. Liked it, hated it...still a fan.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator