Posts created by hookedonHOG

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 1:43 PM
I can't even get 5 items in 5 seconds let alone the whole thing in under a minute, especially 5 in a row.

This achievement is disgusting unless you can do it in the extras, which you can't in this game

its on the floor by the green chair, but every time I try to get it I go out of the scene. its to close to the exit.
also you can get it after you are finished

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 6:16 PM
you will play each scene until you get all five shields, you will play each one 7 or 8 times. When you get all shields there will be a check mark. the shields are in the Hidden object games not the mini, The shield at the top will light up when there is a shield to be found

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 3:38 PM
#1 Is the mallet, Then the SG says to drag it to #2 and # 3 I can ring #2 but #3 I can't. What's up with this? Need help as I have to get all achievements<

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 2:53 PM
Are you changing the recipe directions, its on the right side , you have to check that recipe

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 2:43 PM
I never skipped one mini game and worked my **** off to get all achievements, turned skip button off so I know I didn't miss any. I will not be playing this again for one achievement>

This happens a lot on some games, people who love getting all achievements and try real hard not to miss any, BOOM they say you missed one, when you really didn't. I do not play games twice to get them, I am very persistent the first time!!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 1:57 PM
wow , Majestyx12 , I've done these before and they are the easiest puzzle to do, don't know why this doesn't work?????

Finally I got it, don't know how but persistence pays!! all for one achievement

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 4:29 PM
I cannot for the life of me get the third blade up all the way. Is there a trick to this. I have tried real slow, real fast , but it wont go all the way in.

I know its the right one, #1 and #2 went in real easy. Help!!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 4:26 PM
This has got to be the dumbest way to get to a SG I have ever seen>

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 18 11:25 AM
where is this one?

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 6:44 PM
I get the diary, don't open it, but I cant find Leroy anywhere, where is he, I only find him after I get the mask.. The coin to open the mask is in the diary that's when I see him again.

???

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 1:59 PM
It takes a long time for the snowflake to appear, its a good thing there is no time limit in this game.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 1:55 PM
The dolls in the HOP's all have something missing, the first is its hat the second is a little red gem for its hat, I haven't gotten any further, but one item must be missing from each doll.

in achievements, I was supposed to lose to the wooden maiden, which one was that?

I found it , in the extras and let her defeat me<

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 18 6:01 PM
Same here, no achievement

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 18 11:27 AM
How in the world are you supposed to get all these in a number of steps, when the color that is locked until you get 20 of one color comes up by the dozen and other colors you can match in small matches

the pink one always has lots of colors you can pass through early on, but you use most of your steps by the time you unlock one, then it never shows up.

SOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!!

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 3:01 PM
Never did understand this game and never will . you have to be a mind reader to know where the fish are UGH

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 2:36 PM
There is a bonus game where your achievements are. that's the one to play to get the achievement. Its the cryptix match game you played in the game

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 18 2:23 PM
I'm having a hard time getting past the ship and the rock together, the arrow only lets you go one way at a time, but you cant get to the other side fast enough. It doesn't let you hit the arrow twice.

FINALLY got it after 10 times didn't realize you can go between the two, had to go to strategy guide to get this one

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 18 11:25 AM
There is an achievement for a mini game that I cant find.
It says to finish the airplane mini game in the elders house in first attempt.
I don't see that game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator