Posts created by Zouker

posted in Nevertales: Legends on Nov 4, 15 10:59 AM
I solved my problem. You have to be persistent in trying to get into the city. You will get conked for your efforts, but you can then proceed with the game - specifically, entering the Underwater City.

posted in Nevertales: Legends on Nov 4, 15 9:42 AM
kainesis2 wrote:I also can't back out of a scene - the gate to Gellem. I can't proceed with the game.

I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck between the lakeshore and the Gellem Gate with nothing to do. Playing on a Mac Mini running Yosemite (OS X 10.10.5).

I'm also in the Chemistry lab, doing the periodic table puzzle. I entered what I thought were the correct numbers in the tumblers:

Possible spoiler alert!
Highlight the text between the horizontal lines:
----------------------------------------------
anvil = iron = 50
droplet = water = 4
man = male symbol = 24
bone = calcium = 20
balloon = air = 9

----------------------------------------------
Nothing happened, so I hit the Skip button. This crashes the game consistently. I can't get beyond this point. Any suggestions?

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Jun 23, 10 6:10 AM
I'm playing the iPad version. I'm in the secret passageway with 5 idols, 5 colored balls and a waterfall. No matter where I tap around the blue ball beside the middle idol, I can't get it to do anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator