Posts created by shortgamer

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 7:54 AM
I too get an Error: Access violation at 0x7 etc. too (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated at exiting the trial. It happened on 2 different times during the 60 minute trial. This must be a glitch in the game as several of us seem to be having the same problem.

I also on first download said my trial had expired. I then redownloaded and it allowed me to play trial.

I must say I really enjoyed the game trial. I will definitely buy in the future when I get money to buy it.

posted in Slot Quest: The Vampire Lord on Apr 2, 11 4:11 AM
I just purchased and downloaded this game and it works great. One detail I did notice is this game lauched a little different than what I am used to with games.

The screen comes up and says Launcher and I patiently waited for it to launch and it didn't. I then saw what I needed to do and that was to click the small PLAY button on the launcher.

I really like this game as it is not just spinning to rack up points you have challenges to beat if you want to advance.

Happy Gaming !

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 7:32 AM
Cursor bounces all over the place when trying to use an inventory item. I tried to speed up cursor, turned off custom cursor, all to no avail. I wasted half an hour demo time just trying to fix the bouncing cursor.
It has to be a game issue as there are more than 30 posts already with the same issue.
I wonder how long before it gets fixed as this is a holiday weekend?????

posted in Mirror Mixup on Aug 13, 10 9:24 AM
I was going to buy on DD but had bad thunderstorms most of the day and evening yesterday, so didn't get back on 'puter.
I did enjoy demo it as it was something a little different with flipping of the pieces. I also liked being able to see what pieces were placed correctly.
Fun way to do jigsaws IMHO.
Will have to watch for it to come up again.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 24, 10 8:03 AM
LizzieK wrote:You are picking up a silver coin from the table. The Presidential seal is on the wall in the corner of a framed document.

This is my first post and want to say thank you LizzieK for all the help you give to us. Your pics saved me once from deleting a game and not finishing it.

I love the Midnight Mysteries Salem Witch Trials. Just challenging enough for this fishie

Big Fish Games is an awesome site

Hope I didn't break any rules on my first post .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator