Posts created by Janeypat

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 4:07 PM
so many issues with this game and others from BFG - they can lock me as much as they want - but this game has megga issues
see CE forum - then you will understand
PS BFG _WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SORT THE CE GAME _ 85 TECH ISSUES _ WHEN CAN WE PLAY _ WE PAY

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 4:00 PM
why have you released this game when you know there are 85 tech issues in the CE game and you have not sorted anything - have you gone back to the DEVS - NO - so why have we as CE gamers NOT had an update on this game - ARE YOU SURE THAT SE WILL PLAY WITHOUT PROBS _ GET BACK TO US THE CE GAMERS WHO AFTER 85 TECH ISSUES ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIX _

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 3:05 PM
jennsmom wrote:I did a beta on this and had no issues. It went on my "Games To Purchase" list. However when the CE came out, there were so many tech issues, I didn't bother. I am downloading the demo now, and hoping that those same issues are not in the SE because I had looked forward to playing this game.
BEWARNED so may tech issues

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 2:23 PM
No there is no help with CE - 85 TECH ISSUES

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 2:21 PM
BFG will lock this but they have missed one of my messages - 85 tech issues - BEWARE

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 13, 14 5:05 PM
BFG I think there have been enough postings about this game and its TECH ISSUES
ANY chance you can let us know - your customers - who pay -when this game will be sorted
Wont hold my breath on a reply just supprise us with a response Doubt It

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 4:43 PM
just let me know if you really need to know how bad tech issues are

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 4:40 PM
just check this forum for all tech issues
never sorted and this is CE
BFG never want to know us now - just standard "cut and paste" -do this that and wahtever!!!
BFG cut and paste to your DEVS and this is ONE GAME THAT CE GAMERS HAVE THAT YOU HAVE NOT SORTED

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 4:31 PM
Please check out the CE forum for all tech issues - and there are lots

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 4:18 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your reviews!
thank you so much for being there -BUT just let gamers know thet really need to look at tech forum for the CE - so many tech issues - think I just hope you will get thru - gamers look and listen to you - thanx for being there

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 4:08 PM
go to the BFG menu and check this out on the CE forum - so many tech issues -at CE never sorted - be warned - good game -JUST SO MANY ISSUES - check CE forum and make your own mind up - we pay - we want to play

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 13, 14 3:22 PM
please BFG why have you put this out as an SE when there were 79 tech issues 3115 hits and no response to all our tech issues YOU NEVER PUT OUT THE PATCH -SO WHAT MAKES THIS GAME WORK
PLEASE BE AWARE AND LOOK AT TECH ISSUES ON THE CE GAME -DONT BE FOOLED DO NOT PLAY DO NOT BUY
CHECK TECH ISSUES ON CE AND RESPOND TO BFG - WHO I THINK ARE FALING AWAY DAY BY DAY

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 4:18 PM
I want a game that plays - when I see so many tech issues -will not touch
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH BFG AND THEIR GAMES - SO MANY BAD GAMES AND TECH ISSUES - MAYBE BFG DONT CARE ABOUT US _ ITS EASY MONEY OR A GAME CREDIT

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 12, 14 4:12 PM
OK BFG - there have been enough tech issues with this game - and update has not worked - so what are you going to do?
Send out the usual "TECH STATEMENT" - Ok we all do whatever - when WILL YOU GIVE US THIS GAME - AND GET IT SORTED
I think there is no -one there in Seattle - I just think it is automated response
So MANY bad games just recently - So little replies to us - your customers

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 5:00 PM
NO JUST ON TO BFG AND TELL THEM
SO MANY PROBS _ LOOK AT THE TECH ISSUES

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 4:58 PM
please DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT BFG TO SORT THIS GAME OUT
TIRED of TRYING TO GET A REPLY FROM BFG ABOUT THIS GAME CANNOT UPDATE FROM GAME MANAGER OR GET A DECENT REPLY FROM BFG
NOT SURE BFG _MEANS BIG FISH GAMES _ SMALL FRY !!

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 4:50 PM
just keep posting NO BUILD UPDATES _ keep taking our money - and NO GAMES

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 4:44 PM
HELLO IS ANYONE IN BFG AWAKE - THERE IS A PROBLEM _ ARE YOU GOING TO SORT IT

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 4:32 PM
I have a major issue with this tech site that BFG have so many complaints and have DONE NOTHING - How BAD ARE BFG taking our money _ no response _ no patches- no compatable updates -SAD SAD OF NO RESPONSE -
This is a tech issue post and BFG are just not there for our problems
they need to see their own tech issues - more problems now than ever - get DEVS to beta before their games - not us - so many have problems and glitches
BFG you where a good gaming site - think you have over developed - android/Ipad
make part of your company dedicated to us with games without problems - CE games just recently have been all tech issues and No play - come on - Game costs are high so make sure they play before we pay!

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 4:20 PM
Have BFG Sorted this game and others !!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator