Posts created by tinyseahorse

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 19, 12 7:00 PM
[b]enjoyed this game alot. good on the eyes for older players. relaxing, nice music, long play, good story . the machine is a bit of a spoiler to a good story , cheesy. the only problem i had is not having a map to be able to quickly go from one place to another as alot of time is wasted searching-otherwise a definate buy for fishies who like this type of game. worth the money. was nice to play something with a few different twists in the minigame aspect . enjoy this one! just dont plan on playing while your tired as a sharp mind is needed!

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 15, 11 6:47 PM
fontana:::wow!! pretty harsh!! and very long! maybe you should become a dev. so that you could make the absolutely only one on the planet perfect game! im glad that i ignore reviews like yours before i buy a game and judge for myself first, then when i leave a short review,,i read what others thought of it!! have a and chill!

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 15, 11 6:39 PM
[b]just finished this game- loved it- i like to take my time so it took me about 4 hours-great for older eyes-nothing tiny!!!!storyline was cute and kept my interest-graphics great-the only thing that didnt thrill me was the ending but i guess that maybe the devs were leaving it open for part 2....but if that is my only complaint than the game was pretty good huh!!! happyhappyjoyjoy

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 4:20 PM
just bought it after playing trial for 5 minutes for the graphics alone! wow what a beautiful game! love the non-exsistant teenytinywannagougemyeyesout type stuff to find..yeah...yeahhh at last! someone finally gets it!!! thanks devs..

posted in Sonya on Sep 25, 11 8:31 AM
thankyou sea bamboo!

posted in Sonya on Sep 24, 11 9:47 AM
[b]hi fellow fishies! can anybody who has already played this game answer this question for me please. i have been having a bit of difficulty with my vision lately due to illness and i am interested in this game but need to know if the hidden objects are the kind that are real hard to spot. you know what i mean,,,super tiny--really dark--etc. thankyou for your help my bf friends! happy gaming!

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Aug 28, 11 8:21 PM
WOW FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND BRILLIANT. A WONDERFUL GAME FOR MOST ANY AGE . OUTSTANDING GRAPHICS, CUTE STORY, LONG PLAY, NOT TOO HARD ON OLDER EYES AND RELAXING TO PLAY. A REAL KEEPER AND IM NOT ONE TO PLAY STORYLINE GAMES MORE THAN ONCE BUT THIS IS THE EXCEPTION. DONT LET A TRIAL DISCOURAGE YOU INTO THINKING ITS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER BECAUSE ITS NOT AS THE GAME DOES CHANGE UP DURRING PLAY. LOVED THIS UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFULLY DONE GAME.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 27, 11 6:07 PM
not a buy for me,,,way to short, but it is a beautiful game with wonderful graphics . didnt care for some of the mini's. would have been a buy if it was longer.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on Aug 14, 11 2:33 PM
[b]one ofthe best i have ever played and ive played alot of em! beautifully done, not tough on the eyes at all, great and captivating story line,,long play,,not many hidden object piles,,a great keeper!!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 31, 11 5:40 PM
[b]ok-im hard to please- but this time the devs have made a real winner!!! yea-after the disapointment with tiny-bang this was redemption...great graphics,music,story,length,puzzles,hints all of it and a bag-a-chips.,,,and yes ppl-there is a skip option for peeps like me who come home tired from work and just wanna have fun and relax,,,this was my m-a-j-o-r problem with tiny-bang. gravely silent is a winner ,a keeper, and totally worth the money or credit. only wish i could get the soundtrack somewhere ! go ahead and get this one!! great job devs and big fish for catching the big one..

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 5:56 PM
hello all fishies! well i just finished the game, i loved it except for not being able to skip, i did have to go to utube for 2 puzzles because i probably would have been 95 yers old before they were solved-just to many possible combinations- i was soooooo dissapointed in the end. i think that the devs really expect you to do all of the games again to get the record player on, in which case i would rather chew razor blades...really cute game with great graphics and music but the devs should have made a skip button, better hints, and a better ending...happy gaming!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 8:34 PM
[b]AGREE TOTALLY, LOVE THE GAME BUT REALLY FRUSTRATED AT NO SKIPS. TAKES OUT ALL THE FUN FOR ME TO HAVE TO PLAY GAMES THAT I HATE. DEV'S==PLEASE UPDATE THE GAME WITH THE SKIPS ALLOWED SO IT WILL BE ENJOYABLE!!

posted in The Heritage on Apr 20, 11 9:07 PM
[b]really easy, finished the whole game in about 2 hours, and i was taking my sweet time because im home sick today, nice graphics but the storyline makes no sense at all and that really annoys me, not only that, i would have quit it way sooner ,probably about half way through it except i was waiting for it to make some sense in the end but it never happened.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 20, 11 8:56 PM
[b]spoiler alert---sorry bf, but this one is totally annoyingbought it , thankfully only at the 2.99 price and saved it for a rainy day. not only did it make no sense in the storyline but the background was annoying.=no clues or instructions on any minigames, no map, hint was used up to go from room to room because you couldnt figure out if you are even finished in a room or not...yuk!

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Feb 20, 11 4:10 PM
[b]nice graphics-really short game-kinda dissapointing in the end-no background music or noise's-ok for a really desperate rainy day if you have money to burn and about 2 hours tops to kill. otherwise pass. sorry bf - its a bomb

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Feb 20, 11 4:05 PM
[b]bought this game for 2.99. glad i didnt pay a dime more. the girl in it is so annoying. i couldnt bare to go on- so i just deleted it,,sorry bf

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Feb 20, 11 3:59 PM
[b]sorry but this is one game i wish i had not purchased. tiny-tiny-tiny-cant see stuff to find and way too many per screen-boring too- did like the background noise's though-kinda creepy, i like that,,,otherwise -

posted in iCarly: iDream in Toons on Jan 16, 11 10:56 AM
could'nt even keep the interest of my 8 year old grandaughter who is an i'carly fan. sorry-its a no buy here! thank goodness! if i had to listen to that annoying music any longer i would have started pulling my hair out...slowly

posted in Dreamsdwell Stories 2: Undiscovered Islands on Dec 8, 10 3:37 PM
hi fellow fishies! loved the first one but sorry, this one's not for me. no dialogue from the charactors at all-alot of reading instead- dizzy, bizzy, backround- there are some changes in the orbs but nothing that kept my interest. was so excited only to be so disapointed

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Oct 23, 10 6:51 PM
OK,,SO IT STARTS OUT GREAT FOR ME- BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS, GREAT MINIS-BUT THEN POW! A 360 IN THE STORYLINE THAT GOT TOTALLY OUTTA WAK!COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND DELETED,,JUST NOT MY THING, BUT MAYBE YOURS- GOOD LUCK

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator