Posts created by balscarlet

posted in Big Bang West on Mar 14, 15 3:04 PM
Hello, there, well, maybe you figured it out by now, but a nobby house is an upgrade from the deluxe. Was wondering myself at first!

Happy gaming!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 14 2:23 PM
Just FYI,

I've been able to get all the pieces...so far! I have 3 more to go( I LOVE jigsaw puzzles!!! ), and will report if I had some missing.

Take care, God Bless, & happy gaming, everyone!!!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 3:22 AM
Jellene, this is a simply fantastic game, will DEFO be waiting for the sequel!!! I loved the mini games and sorts of little features that made this game different, and also really good!!!

Loved it...you take care & God Bless!!!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 3:17 AM
Thanks so much, everyone!!! I was like, 'Hey, it doesn't seem to match up?!? And there's no reset???'. I wa stuck on the last 3, pretty much. Then, when it came to the last one, I thought, no way is going to match! But, it did. I didn't realize that it had to face a certain way.

So, hats off to you, DragonLadyOz!!!

Take care all, God Bless & happy gaming!!! BTW, simply love this game! Best one by BoomZap yet!!!

Well, whaddaya know? You come back to it in the bonus! (more red faced LMAO)

Does anyone know, or even if it's done, how & when you open this door? It is located in the hallway on the way to the sewer.At this door, when you click on it, you say 'I'll come back to this later'.

IS there a later? Been sorta wondering about that. Thanks!

Oh, & BTW, it's a wonderful game. Loving it. I have gone back & restarted so many times(red-face embarrased) 'cuz I missed either smithsonian symbold or morphing objects. But, I did finally realize that you could get the morphing objects if you play the HOS in the extras. DUH! But, still fun!

Take care, God Bless, & happy gaming to all!!!

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 13 5:15 PM
Hi, there!!! Well, I must say thank you so much, 'cuz that certainly helped me!!!

I know that sometimes these games can have little problems. I tried going to the main menu to refresh it, didn't help. Then I tried going out to desktop & starting, no dice.
But, your advice works like a charm!!!

Don't know if you will see this, but thank you nonetheless!!!

Take care, God Bless, lots of hugs & happy gaming!!!

-balscarlet

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 12, 13 9:18 PM
jogc wrote: Greetings

In the main central area, build:
4 cabins diagonally down the screen
2 huts where they fit best
4 vegie patches
and one vegie patch where the gazebo was

This will meet the population goals
Sell off the huts to expedite building cabins, but buy them back later to meet the income goal.

In the top right section, build:
1 merchant
3 vegie patches

Keep the tavern until you have 3 cabins and 5 vegie gardens with everything upgraded completely. When you have around 5000g, demo tavern, build last 2 vegie patches and then the merchant (upgraded crowns, but not food).

Clearing the old bakery at the top left and replacing it with a cabin is very expensive and should be last. With all those vegie patches, it won't be necessary to upgrade food on the last cabin.

Thank you so much, jogc!!! You're very clever. I was trying all kinds of ways, and I wasn't getting it.

Take care, God Bless & happy gaming!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 19, 13 1:16 PM
kris321 wrote:Can I continue playing if I install game on a different computer or do I have to start all over

Hi, there, when I had to do a factory recovery, I had stored my log file into a program called 'Dropbox'. The space that they give you for free is not very large, but can hold a few items so that you can retrieve them when you want to install them on your new PC or redownload(as I had to do) programs.

What you need to save from your old PC is the log file from the game. That is in app data/roaming on Win7. If you have win7, you need to unhide that folder. To do this, go to your control panel, then click on folder options. Go to the 'view' option & tick 'show hidden files, folders, and drives'. Then, you can view your app data file in your personal folder. That is where, in roaming, the log files for your games are.

Hope that helps!!! Take care, God Bless, & happy gaming!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 29, 13 3:44 PM
allieballieboo1 wrote:I have been playing FOUND for about 8 months ans am almost to level100. I explained game to my mom and she wanted to give it a try. She signs in under her own account with big fish on her own computer. She plays to level 4 gets frustratedand deletes the games. She is still watching me play and how much fun i have. So I tried to download onher comp using her screen name--- nothing happens. I tried signing her screen name in my comp and downloaded Found. However, it brings up my level of 98. What can I do?

Hi, there, I'm not sure why you can't d/l on her PC. But, when you d/l it on your PC, it is showing your level 98, because you have a log file.

I can't say for sure, but maybe you need to delete her log file on her PC. To do this, you need to go to control panel, then folder options, and click view. Then you need to make sure the box for show hidden file & folders is clicked. Then, you need to find where the log files are. That is normally in app date, under roaming. If you need to go there, look for elephant games, & open it. The Found log should be in there.

Do you mean you can't d/l the game on her PC at all? If you mean that it is on level 4 on her PC, then it is because the log file is still there.

Hope that helps!

Take care, God Bless, & happy gaming to you both!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 23, 13 2:46 PM
SnowBunnyB16 wrote:I was happy to finally get an update for Found. However I am not happy with the new daily reward for 5th day of play. We used to get diamonds, now all I get is 2 compasses. I don't need anymore compasses, but I sure could use the diamonds. Has any body gotten anything other than the compasses on day 5, or is it just my bad luck?

HI, there! Wow, big time bummer!!! I had d/l the update on the 18th, when it came out. The next day, was the 5th day for me for the daily bonus, & I got my diamonds.

Today, I noticed a '?' mark for the 5th day, and so I was wondering what was up with that. So, I guess there will be no diamond bonus. BOO HOO!

I am taking this new update slowly, as there are so many new things to get used to, and so many of the new areas take a lot of stuff you don't have.

I dunno, I may just use up my diamonds & stuff(although I have never had to purchase anything w/real time money~yet! LOL). Will just have to see.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Sep 5, 13 9:30 PM
Thank you so much, Lilac 13!!!! I was like, 'what is wrong here?'. I didn't know you had to have the gears MOVING!!!
I thought I would have had to give up on the game, as there was nothing else I could do.

Thanks a bunch!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 30, 13 9:25 PM
Yes, that is true, you can progress w/o purchasing coins or diamonds.
I am at level 99
energy 1325

I, also, think this game is a lot of fun, just hanging in there for the next update to get more quests!!!

I have quite a few pots of honey, thanks to the vulture!!!
I also think that banishing some super floaters is great, as they give you a diamond or two.

That's just my humble opinion.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 24, 13 5:51 PM
Well, I haven't gotten any seashells, but in my miscellaneous, I have the amulet, which I also do not have any idea what it's for! LMAO

I have a feeling, though, that the seashells you guys are getting is to access a new area that will be available with a future update.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 17, 13 6:34 PM
I myself have been having this problem. I notice that when an item is close to another one, you need to clear that other item before you can get the one you're clicking on.

Unfortunately, yes, it does happen quite often, so when the item doesn't disappear right away, I just go to a different item, until the one it's next to shows on the list and I can clear that.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 16, 13 1:22 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, Sportspaz, those are 2 WONDERFUL programs. I have been using CCleaner for years!!! And, I also use Revo uninstaller, esp. for a lot of hard to uninstall programs. It's wonderful!!!

So, fishies, if you don't have these programs, or yours isn't so hot, perhaps you should get them!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 5, 13 2:18 PM
bedbuga wrote:I received a seashell from the floating chest. It turns up in the access category in the inventory. Anyone know where it accesses? Or do u think it is for a future location?

Hi, there, bedbuga, I'm quite sure it is for a future location(who knows, maybe soon, since it's available already???), 'cuz I'm sure you know it is an item like the werewolf blood, cards, lightning ball & trident that you need to access a location.

But, BTW, I'm wondering what the ancient amulet is for(in the miscellaneous section), as I haven't seen a use for it yet. I'm at level 87.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 5, 13 5:33 AM
Matahari24 wrote:You find Harpoons by exploring Atlantis location.
You need them to banish the sharks to get Tridents, not Harpoons again.
I suppose in the future harpoons and tridents will be available in other locations or from other floaters but for now (if you don't want to buy them) it is:
Harpoons from Atlantis
And
Tridents from the Deep-dwelling shark floater.

Ah, yes, Matahari, it's banish the sharks to get tridents, not harpoons, like you said. I was getting confused, so I typed it that way.

But, thank you, Hon, 'cuz I was just wondering if the tridents were available anywhere else. I looked at that, knew already that the harpoons were available in Atlantis, but was sort of scratching my head, thinking, 'Is that the only place you can get the tridents?', short of buying them, of course.

Again, thanks so much, you confirmed what I thought it was, and for that, I thank you.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 4, 13 4:53 PM
OK, please someone tell me if this is right(or is there somewhere else you can get tridents??), first you have to get the harpoons from Atlantis, then you have to banish the sharks to get the harpoons?

'Cuz I do not see any other place where you can get tridents???

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 27, 13 1:47 PM
My advice, Hon, is to save them for now. In the VERY beginning, 'cuz I didn't know the energy would regenerate in time, I purchased a croissant or two.
But, after I realized that you get your energy back, I held off on many purchases.

IMHO, I think you should save them for now, as you can use them to charge collections & stuff when you can't get an item(LIKE KEYS!!! lmao)

Take care, God Bless, lots of hugs & happy gaming to you!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator