Posts created by Silvia_B

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 15 2:36 PM
During the demo, I keep getting a window from security essentials saying the something is wrong with the path & to send the files to them.
C:/users/silvia/appdate/roaming/mariaglorum/league of light - silent mountain CE/profiles.xml or CE/crc1.dat

I didn't capitalize all the words on the message but hope someone has the idea how to help. I love the game but can't keep getting these messages. After it cuts off the game to tell me about the path & I can send the files or not, then I can click on the game icon on the taskbar & can continue the game until I get the message again.

Thanks, Silvia

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 14 6:37 PM
I keep reading all the problems but no one is answering them. I can't go back when I'm on the ocean thing with the birds. I actually got to the bonus game & it stop my computer. When I restarted it, I lost what I gathered & couldn't finish the game. I love this game but it's so frustrating.

silviab

posted in The Mirror Mysteries: Forgotten Kingdoms on Apr 16, 13 5:44 PM
I just finished the mirror mysteries twice. Except for the annoying laughter <grin> I truly enjoyed this game. The graphics were excellent. I enjoyed the story & the puzzles, at time challenging, were a lot of fun. I usually don't enjoy these type of hidden object but I did this time probably because they weren't that hard to find. I would recommend this game!! I really loved how you entered the mirrors with the special effects, very well done!

Silvia

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 13 3:30 PM
What a great game! I have to admit I burned myself out with these games so I took some time off & tried some different games. I decided to try again with this game because I loved the first one. I wasn't disappointed. The visuals were terrific as were the voice overs. The hidden objects were easy to find plus I love the option to do the match 3 game. I did have some technical issues with the match 3 game but just restarted it & all was fine. This is a good game to start these type of games because it isn't super difficult which made it more relaxing. One thing I wish they would have done was included a map, there were times I got totally lost. So bottom line, it's a great game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvia

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 12 4:56 PM
What an incredible game!! It is an horror show with demons etc. but I loved every minute of it. It is such a visual work of art. It's incredible. I loved the voices overs. I loved the puzzles & the hidden objects were a bit hard to find at times but I didn't care. It had me from the beginner. I was completely into this other world & was never bored. I didn't want it to end. I even enjoyed looking at the art work which I never do at the end of the game. I also usually turn down the sounds but they were perfect for the mood of the game. I found her arm hard to read but I eventually got use to it. It is by far one of my favorites games. I played it 3 times & hate to delete it but have to move on to my other games.

Great job to the people who made this piece of art. It will so well done.

Silvia B

posted in Temple of Life: The Legend of Four Elements on Jul 3, 12 5:21 PM
I just finished my 3rd try with this game. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the graphics & the sounds. I loved killing the ghosts <grin> I also enjoy games that have achievement awards, keeps me motivated. It's a good game for beginners because there is an easy mode. The story line kept my interest throughout the game. It's worth a try.

Silvia B

posted in Haunting Mysteries: The Island of Lost Souls on Jun 20, 12 6:16 PM
I just finished the demo. It had me from the beginner. I thank the reviewer who explained how to get your player name & turn down the sound. Only thing I didn't like is, I don't like the voice to be tied into the music. I usually always turn the music down so then the voices are too low. The graphics were wonderful, wide screen appreciated. The story simply was so interesting that the 60 minutes went by so fast. Also some of the comments in the dialogue was too funny. I hope that people demo this one. It's very cool! Also, the mini puzzle to open the lighthouse was a bit strange. I understood what to do but only one locked connected ??? so because it was a demo, I skipped it. I use hints quicker when I do the demo because I want to see as much as I can with the hour demo.

Silvia

I just finished the demo which ended much too fast. Visually, it's a beautiful game. Great voiceovers. I wasn't bored at all. I love the map which takes you where you want. The puzzles so far were fun. I did fine the hidden objects a bit difficult to find but I'm not usually as patient when I am doing the demo. I don't want to waste time. The background sounds were excellent. I usually turn down the music & background sounds to low. I will buy this game & hope everyone gives it a try. Excellent & well made game.

Silvia

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Jun 13, 12 4:20 PM
I absolutely loved this game. I played it 3 times. The animation is great. The puzzles were many & lots of fun. The music & sounds were great. I smiled through the entire game. Only frustrating part was the auction, which is optional. I did great in the beginning but those last auctions were so fast plus it would give me an undeserved red x which was very annoying. I hope a lot of people demo this game. It was great fun!

Silvia

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Jun 6, 12 5:10 PM
I just finished this game & really enjoyed it. I found the graphics were clear & I seldom had to use a hint. The blueprint, which is a map of the ship, helped a lot so I wasn't just running about getting lost. I just loved playing this one. I do like anything involving the Titanic. It wasn't a difficult game which I found very relaxing. Nice job!!!! The sounds also went perfectly. Usually, I turn off the sounds after awhile but I didn't with this one.

Silvia

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 20, 12 6:08 PM
What a fun game!!! I had such a great afternoon playing this game. The cartoon graphics were great. I loved the puzzle, not overly challenging which was nice to do. Such a cute story! I actually downloaded the first game since I enjoyed this one so much. I didn't consider it a short game. I think anyone should try it. It was relaxing and fun!

Silvia

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 20, 12 6:07 PM
What a fun game!!! I had such a great afternoon playing this game. The cartoon graphics were great. I loved the puzzle, not overly challenging which was nice to do. Such a cute story! I actually downloaded the first game since I enjoyed this one so much. I didn't consider it a short game. I think anyone should try it. It was relaxing and fun!

Silvia

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 20, 12 6:07 PM

Silvia

This was the strangest game. It usually takes me time to get use to how a game plays. When I played the demo, I had to buy it. Then I got a bit lost & didn't love it. Then towards the end, I loved it again. I replayed it again. I do this with most games & realized what an amazing game this is. I enjoyed the story, loved the visual effects. The voice overs were great. I found the hidden objects part were dark & a little hard to see but I loved the variety. The puzzles ranged from easy to very difficult. I actually skipped a couple which is unusual for me. It was a long game & I feel worth the CE price. I seldom review games so as you can see, I'm not very good but I will work on that. I appreciate reading the reviews. I found them very useful & will try a game because of them.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 12 6:03 PM
What a great game. Wonderful graphics. Interesting mini-games. I never got bored. It was just so well done. I loved the characters & the voice overs. I would recommend this game to everyone. I discovered when you start playing so many games, they can get very tedious. Lots are... been there, done that. I actually have played this more than 2 times, big deal for me.

I loved this game but I'm so frustrated. I read about clinking the left mouse & dragging it around the ribbon but I have no clue what I'm doing. I hate skipping a puzzle but even if I wanted to, I don't know how to even do that. Game is so fun until this puzzle.

Help!

Silvia

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 16, 11 5:35 PM
Enjoying the demo but having problems with the sound, the music keeps breaking up. The dialog is fine but the other part is so irritating. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem.

Silvia

I really want to get this game but my problem is the written dialogue part. When you click on something & it's explained on the top of the screen in a small light white. I have to get up from my chair to look at the screen to read it. It's so disappointing the writing isn't larger or at least bolder. My eyesight is good so it's not that. I haven't read any comments from others that this is a problem so not sure how relaxing it will be if I have to stand & read everytime I click on something.

Silvia

I decided I wasn't going to buy another CE until next month. BUT when I demo this game, I was so involved with it, when my time was up, I immediately bought it to continue my adventure. There has to be a support group for Big Fish Games, it is so addicting.

Great graphics, loved the mini-games. I would recommend this game to everyone.

Silvia

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 11 3:28 PM
The 60 minutes flew by. I knew 15 minutes into the game, I would get it. Loved all the mini puzzles although skipped quite a few not to waste time. Like kdubs, I missed the voice overs but probably reduced the the size of the game. Looking forward to playing it under a new name & taking my time to enjoy it.

Great Job!!! I have a free game credit but I need you guys to give something besides the CE games <grin>

Silvia

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator