Posts created by ajuma

posted in Mushroom Age on Dec 24, 09 3:47 AM
You know, the one in which you have to keep the beams from crossing? It was in a couple of chapters, like the one with the zodiac symbols. I'd like some strategies for playing this type of game (it seems to be becoming more and more common), but I have no idea what to call it! Suggestions?

PS: I'm NOT looking for ways to solve a particular puzzle, but strategies to help me with future games.

posted in Mushroom Age on Dec 24, 09 3:43 AM
I too, now and then wished for a skip button for some of the mini games...but what I think would be even better is if you could CHOOSE your level for the mini game. Each time a mini game comes up, you could choose easy, medium or expert. Then, after X number of tries, the game could ask you if you'd like to skip that mini game. This would also make the game's replay value increase, as you could play through at each level of difficulty.

posted in Mushroom Age on Dec 24, 09 3:38 AM
My husband just got through all of the mirror games in 2 minutes or less each! He's amazing!! (And I'm REALLY happy that he helped me through this level! )

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Dec 15, 09 5:50 AM
Try holding your cursor over the gold you want to pick up next. If it's blue, wait until it's green, click, then go on to the next one.

Good luck!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 10, 09 3:56 AM
mellowfuzz, thanks! I was wondering about that one, too! Yeah, the auction is a good way to earn some extra money, but it doesn't seem to really "fit" with the rest of the game.

It's nice to have a game developer here to answer our questions, isn't it? Makes me think that there are REAL PEOPLE designing these games!

posted in Tropical Farm on Dec 9, 09 5:26 PM
bechaupt, I managed to play for 1 minutes and was bored from the first level!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 8, 09 7:38 AM
It's not a weed, it's a dead plant. Just plant a seed on top of it and it will start growing again!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 7, 09 7:10 AM
Ok, I think I'm finally ready to play "normal" mode...after a LONG time playing relaxed!

Question about the spells: Do they last forever? Even if you lose a level and have to try again? I'm particularly interested in the "water the crops" spell!

For those of you who have like 8 cows, 9 sheep and 10 pie machines (joking here!), how do you set up your farm? Where do you put the barn/animals/machines? Do you keep the broom?

For the creator of the game (sorry...can't remember your name right now!! ), I think a GREAT thing for the NEXT farm...or an add-on to this game! would be an "endless" mode. I know that there is a free mode, and I've played it for a bit...but it seems a little pointless. I guess I just love filling up the orders and don't care much about the time factor!

GREAT GAME BTW!! It takes a LOT for me to spend my credits!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 3, 09 7:59 AM
Sorry I can't help but I SOOO agree about Vista! My husband has it on his computer and when he asks me to help him do something, it takes me 10 times as long as it does on Windows.

There's this old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I wish Microsoft would have heeded this advice!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 3, 09 1:52 AM
No, clemonse! You're not stupid! I had the same thing happen to me. I'd click on the henhouse and it wouldn't leave the corn! I finally figured out that if it's surrounded by a yellow rectangle, Maggie will go to the right spot!

Kritor: Thanks for the food bowl suggestion! I never even saw it!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 3, 09 1:48 AM
I have the same problem, but I've got a mouse that takes a strong finger to click!

When you click on the crates, be sure that there are 3 check marks. If you're not sure, as sometimes one check is under another, click an extra time. It won't hurt anything!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 2, 09 11:31 PM
I guess people are a little confused by your question. You say you've been playing the game for a while, so I guess this hasn't happened before?

Have you checked the spaces on the bottom? If they're full, you can't pick up anything else until you either put them in the barn or feed the animals. Have you tried to pick up some water? Does that work?

Maybe you should contact customer support? I haven't had this happen (unless I forgot that my trays were full!), so I'm sorry I can't be of more help!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 30, 09 1:32 AM
Yeah, I don't understand that either.

Also, I really wish there were a pause button in the auction. My pizza delivery just came when I was in the middle of it and I had to let the timer run out without selling everything!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 29, 09 7:19 PM
Sure, you can move things! click on the hand on the lower right of the screen. This also pauses the game.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 29, 09 12:50 AM
Yeah, that's a pro AND con about this game. It's good that everything is on the same screen (no wondering where you put that darn machine or product) but it IS a challenge trying to fit everything in. I've managed 3 cows, 3 sheep, 3 sweater makers, 2 ice cream machines and 2 pie machines, along with the cauldron. It's a tight fit!

One thing: You don't need to leave any space (grass) between the products. Squeezing them all together gives you some extra space.

Oh, yeah, is there a way to post screen shots on this forum?

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 29, 09 12:46 AM
You must have 2 of the item in your 'hand' at the same time. For instance, if you have to make a "star orange", then pick two oranges, then click on the cauldron. I immediately click on the barn, because I messed up so many times, trying to get 3 crates in, when one was already full with the star product.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 29, 09 12:44 AM
Never mind, I figured it out. If anyone else does this, and wants to restart, click on "play". If you want to continue a saved game, click continue and a menu pops up so you can select which one you want to continue.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 29, 09 12:05 AM
Ok, I got the free play farm, but stupidly bought all seeds and no crates!! Is there a way to re-start it without having to start as a different user?

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 28, 09 8:26 PM
Lovely, you have to make sure that the cat is surrounded by a square before you check. That little guy is really small, and the square is even smaller, so sometimes it's hard to get it just right.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 28, 09 8:05 AM
Linda, you don't dig them up, you plant seeds on top of them. The seeds are over on the right. Click the "seed" button to see what seeds you have and just click on the one you want to plant, then click on the place where you want it, including on the dead plants.

You do run out of them and have to buy more now and then!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator