Posts created by alvertis5706

posted in Fishdom 2 on Sep 4, 10 12:06 AM
cupcake57: I have a feeling you've already found a way to complete level 66......if that is the one with the single separate strip on the bottom, the best way is to get a bomb and work it down to the edge of the main grid. If you get it right to the edge and right across from the tile that needs to be cleared, when you set it off it will take out that tile across the open space. Also if you get the "electrical storm" powerup, use it to get rid of one of those tiles in the bottom strip.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 2:03 AM
I agree with lind3636; also when you start the 2nd one, you will recognize your surroundings in the tower and know why they are that way.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 2:00 AM
It's lying in the sand in front of the shipwreak.
Hint for the cannon: point it into the water to shoot the fish.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 1:55 AM
My problem with the built in hint system instead of the strategy guide is that I've only needed a "hint" when I've almost gotten where I'm going...just cant get that last little thing I need; so I hit the "hint" button, and it gives me a hint for something I've already done and/or found. The "hint" system isn't keeping up with where I am.
I find Franklin's "advice" much more usefull; obtuse as it may be, it's usually just the bit of clue I need to set me straight.
So I say: wait for the SE; the CE doesn't really give you that much extra.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 31, 10 2:02 PM
Go to "all game forums" tab above, click on "E", find Enlightenus 2 in list, click on it, go to thread for "walkthru", and find your problem area.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 1:21 PM
Have you tried lowering your screen resolution? Maybe to 1280x768 ?

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 1:51 AM
It's so good to be back in the thinking world of "Drawn", loving the demo!
Does anyone know what the "bonus play" is in the CE?

posted in Flowers Story on Aug 30, 10 12:27 PM
I saw this as the DD and thought "I don't need another M3 game. Then I read the comments, and decided to try it. This is nothing like my other M3 games, so
of course, I definately need it!! The gameplay is unique and varied, and I got so absorbed in it , I got shut down at the end of the hour demo. I especially like the "puzzle" aspect of it. A buy for me today!

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 24, 10 12:22 PM
Boo Hoo !!! I thought this was going to be another Fifth Gate type of game, but sadly it is not. In that game I lost plants all over the place, but it was my fault.
In the Bee Garden, I don't feel that I had any control over what happed, I just had to wait for those darn slow bees, and THEY let my plants die! I couldnt figure out how to change that. So not a buy for me......I want to kill the plants myself !!!

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Aug 23, 10 12:16 AM
I think I figured out why, for me, this isn't the usual old HOG.....the scenes not only don't repeat, but you actually feel like you have a purpose in looking for things.
We gotta find that durn robber fella!!

posted in Baby Blimp on Aug 19, 10 12:24 AM
Wow and golly gosh gee..........the reviewers in the "welcome to the Baby Blimp forum" thread all seem to like the same games !! (click on their names and see).
And they all seem to have the same number of posts !! And they all make the same comments!! Isn't that an amusing coincidence !!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 13, 10 10:53 AM
This is a game that requires 1024mb RAM, and here's what happens on my not so great laptop when I try to play a 1024 mb game: Fifth Gate flickers constantly,
Fishdom 2 flickers and always crashes on level 70, and Enlightenus froze and crashed in just about every scene. If you don't have a computer with enough memory for 1024 mb, you really can't blame BigFish. (I won't even be trying this one until I do some kind of upgrade!)

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 11, 10 12:29 AM
What do you mean by "out of range"? Is your game too big, too small, falling off the screen??? If you clarify what your problem is, someone may be able to help you solve it.....

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 11, 10 12:24 AM
It's also funny how the grooms always want to sit by various other females. I only recall one who wanted to sit by his bride!

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 4:06 PM
(are non-christians allowed to comment here?)
I'm on the fence about this game. The "small" objects didn't really bother me; the graphics are so clear and uncluttered that I didn't really have any problems finding things. I would like someone who has played the whole game to let us know if the tasks throuout the game lean heavily towards multiples, as it does in the 1st chapter. The demon's voice didn't irritate me, but the constant dialogue made me feel like I was in an infinite tutorial. It does seem pertinent to the story....maybe it's the pop-up that bothers me. I might have preferred it rolling at the top or bottom of the screen. I also find annoying, not just that there's so much back and forth (many games have this), but that I have to wait for Brunhilde to shrink and unshrink, and wait for her to walk everywhere; and THEN she just stands there while I have to find everything. I think if the player was operating as Brunhilde, things would go smoother.
So.....somebody comment about the multiples, please, that will probably be the dealbreaker for me; otherwise, it's a pleasant and interesting game to give a rest from some harder ones.

posted in Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012 on Aug 4, 10 2:06 PM
Mmmmmm..........so where are all the HOG haters, and why aren't they reviewing this????
I'm not a real experienced gamer, so I probably can't effectively critique this and compare it to other games in this genre. It does remind me of Wik, though. You have a bouncing, jumping character which you have to control, and try to hit various obstacles. The difficulty lies in working your way into the different areas in order to hit everything. Points are accumulated for various hits. When I seemed interminalby stuck on level 6, I went to the help section, and found a whole page of power-ups, which probably went right by in the game, and I didn't realize it.
So it does take some practice and skill to get through......
Will I buy it? The hour demo did zoom by, and I left it still stuck on level 6. I might consider buying it just to conquer the darn thing!

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 2, 10 4:59 AM
My dear fellow old ladies: tell the truth,now; isn't this game annoying because it's too much like our lives? Running around, doing everything for everybody? LOL!!
That's probably why teenagers can see this as a game..it bears no relation to
THEIR lives!!
One of the major annoyances I found with this task-oriented game, is that when I got food or water, it then went into "inventory", and I had to pick it up from there.
If we're going for speed here, isn't this an extra step? Another annoyance was shopping at the magic shop.......why do I want red boots?? I didn't play long enough to find out why I wasted points buying something like that.
I would have liked to play longer to give a more helpful review, but the little brats wandering out of sight just took me back to my babysittling days, and I had to stop!!

posted in Fishdom 2 on Jul 18, 10 7:19 PM
While trying to correct a problem I was having with Fishdom 2, I accidently happened upon a way to correct the small screen display, and make the grid larger. I decreased the screen resolution. (Duh!)

posted in Memorabilia: Mia's Mysterious Memory Machine on Jul 13, 10 12:41 PM

edited for duplicate!

posted in Memorabilia: Mia's Mysterious Memory Machine on Jul 13, 10 12:41 PM
I saw on another game site that the game helps 50 residents find their memories; so you could judge the game length for yourself on that. I did 8 residents in untimed mode during the hour demo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator