Posts created by autumn_leaf

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 4:25 PM
I think you put the veggies into the pot and then it turns into a game where the veggies blink and you click on them in the order of the blinking.

Hope this helps.....

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 12:23 PM
For this particular dust jobby you need to head into the kitchen and get out the feather duster! Took me awhile to figure this one out as I kept looking for cloth since that was what the other job had needed.....but no.....the developers threw a trick at me!

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 12:15 PM
Hi, it is a matching game.......just click on the letters til you make pairs.....Hope this helps!

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 12:10 PM
Hi, I was stuck as well, but I did find out after draggin around the the whole house screaming like a loon that if i dusted in the dining room i finally found what to do next......

SPOILER: You need to dust the top of that cabinet in the dining room using the feather duster from the kitchen, you should have three items now to attach to the venus statue in the hallway....she will give you a book and that coupled with the book from mars you can now click both books on the bookcase and open the wretched sucker.....

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 7:16 PM
Thanks I was wondering !

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 5:54 PM
So far so good. I am equipped with a cat as a fighting companion. I find the tinny music a little annoying so will probably turn it off but no matter. I am enjoying this game thus far. And since I am not (apparently) gonna get the dog as a fighting companion (warning: fighting words about to ensue! ) I am really happy. A fighting cat is great! A fighting dog......I'd probably lose......he's just wanna sniff things.......eat poop.....ect. (Can you tell I am a cat purrson?)

Game controls are fairly standard, I don't have a hard time saving, loading, exiting or equipping. Many different modes to play in- four....so if you're experienced all the way down to not.....then you are good to go in this game. I usually play in wimp mode just because I am not much for fighting death battles and prefer going on the story.......I usually use the cheat caves just because I don't really want to be having death battles every five seconds trying to advance a few crummy points.......Please continue to post in here your reviews as you play this game. I will keep you posted! Off to play......

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 5:45 PM
So instead of mealy mouthed brats and smart alecky boys I get to fight evil with a talking cat by my side! And it's a funny one too! I love this game so far! Wish I could get my cat to talk..........and carry a sling shot!

Here kitty, kitty,.....I have a present for you........and some duck tape to strap it on with........come to crazy mommy..........

Well anywhoo, off to play more of this great game while my cat hides out from me......

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Oct 10, 10 6:05 PM
Oh well let's face it....now that Mel hads her own magical powerrs and the legacy of Darkthrop behind her......She is soo gonna use Lydia for a punching bag.........i didn't bother giving attraction points to Spook......I could care less........I want Mel to rule so she can have Lydia as her royal........SERVANT!

And Edward is kinda sweet........he's a typical dopey kid that hasn't had much experience.....I bet he will step up his game a bit more in the next installment......if he can stop marrying other women!

posted in Rainblood: Town of Death on Oct 6, 10 5:17 AM
Oh dear.....that is a funny typo...... ....runs along the lines of some of the ones I have done.......

posted in Pure Hidden on Oct 5, 10 7:18 PM
I have to agree that this game is wondrfully addicting and I don't know why/? I thought it sounded unique and just bought it for the eye candy wallpapers....i figured three dollars what the heck? I have been playing it off and on since yesterday and can't seem to stop. It has so many different and unique game plays and the games alone are very different. the hidden object aspect is very appealing so much that the eye boggles looking around. I find this game a 5 star!. ......and i think MCF is still the bomb but if you love hidden objects and amazing graphics then this game, no storyline whatsover, just amazing eye candy is a very wonderful addition to your repotoire. I love this game .....if this company comes out with a Pure Hidden 2 I am first in line for that and chewing off any fins who try to touch it first! This is just a really neat hidden gem, that very few people noticed and is so fabulous once you get into it. I can't stop so I am heading back. CIAO!ADIOS! *submerging once more back into the depths of the gaming world*

posted in Rainblood: Town of Death on Oct 5, 10 5:40 PM
Allrighty then....so you want to take down Big Nasty DADDAda whatever his name is? Allrighty! First off don't attack. I know it's there and looks fine, but that is the worst thing you can do! Go into skills! I find the phantomslash and the other one (it is 500 points and you can slash all your enemies at once....can't remeber the name of it though but there are only six skill listed and it is the first one I believe on the right) is the best way to do it. At this time you need to go around town and do a couple of quest's - return potion to father....question townsfolk along way.....just check out all the blinking arrow places and you will do fine. I would suggest getting a bunch of those potions that you get form killing servant's and upgrade your skills BEFORE going onwards. The next enemy is hard to beat but I think once you get a little stronger you will do fine. And also Bing the walkthrough for this game and there is a VERY basic walkthrough and what skills you should use for each boss and the walkthrough is done by the creator's of this game too!

posted in Rainblood: Town of Death on Oct 5, 10 5:26 PM
Okay, Aveyond it isn't, but WOW!I I loved this game.

First off the drawings are dark, bleak, and a little hard to disseminate 9the last part was the only part I had a problem with). But the story is like on of those Martial Arts movies and kept me engrossed. Fortunately there are arrows all thru the town showing you buildings you can enter into and the white silhouettes are townsfolk you can converse with. The first part in the town I got around and questioned a few people and killed a bunch ghost servant's. I also got to kill Dada and progressed to leaving the town before my trial ended. This game is wonderful. It has the same setup in controls as Aveyond and the other RPG games so that was easy and I fought and killed a bunch of servants before the trial was up. All I can say is save frequently. I reached a headless man and his saw carrying co-hort. They are very tough to kill. I am beginning to wish I had saved in a different slot because I overwrote my earlier story and I don't think I am strong enough yet to defeat these two baddies but I will continue the good fight or restart it......one of the two. This is a definate buy. You can read the whole story as it goes along in the Organization manual and you can upgrade skills using the other manual (can't remember the other name but just read YER books .....anywho, music is good and you can just turn off the sound if you don't like it. Also the opening screen when you first hit play to play the game will give you the option if you want to play in windowed or full screen. You can use either mouse or arrow keys....I love my arrow keys and I personally think it would be hard to navigate using your mouse in this game. BUT I also recommend using the free hour trial. This game is not a cutesy......but it is a keepsy! I will be purchasing it when I narrow down my list of what to buy this month.......(in the effort to control autumn_leaf's spending!) I absolutely like this game and will be getting it........if you would like to make a donation to the autumn_leaf want's to buy every game she sees.........foundation .......i will be posting some hints as how to defeat the first few servant's since I saw a lot of people had trouble doing it, but not here since I do not wish to be a spoiler! Have a great gaming experience and please feel free to post your reviews of this game......

Have a great day! Autumn_leaf

posted in Rainblood: Town of Death on Oct 5, 10 3:34 PM
Hi, I am an avid RPG gamer and would like to hear other RPG gamer's post their reviews here so I can read their thoughts....i am currently downloading and will post as I finish my trial.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 8:57 PM
Hi kestral.....sorry I can't help....i haven't got that far yet.......I would when I find out....but that may be awhile.......(I have to buy it oct. 1)

and you'll probably have found it out by then.......so I am not really much use to you........

Hey can some fishy help out?

posted in Fatal Hearts on Sep 22, 10 5:32 AM
I got this game awhile back, and liked it. It's kinda like choose your own adventures with a puzzle solving twist. I didn't finish it owing to a backlog of games but I do recomend this if you like story driven games and solving puzzles. the last puzzle I was at was the car one and I was having a hard time escaping in the car owing to just not so much time and no skip for the puzzles. But I found it fun and sifferent and will try sometime in the future to finish it.

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 19, 10 4:58 PM
Hi,.....I found it graphic but did not find it offensive. I would have no problem with my child seeing it. I actually suffered from child abuse as a child. It's not a pretty depiction but it's a story that needs to be told. It's something that can open windows of discussion...but this is just my opinion.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Sep 19, 10 9:05 AM
Another I did when I could not make an expert level was to go back to the previous day and do that task until I got what I required for the next day....then I finished that task since I already had a perfect (so it did not matter if I was there stockpiling for the next shift.) Then just went to next day were I had been having the problem......(You try getting thirty rare flowers in two days....!!) and sailed thru the next level.......so I got all perfects once I figured out how to do it........Most of the time those stupid stinkin bugs were anhilating my plants and I was having to regrow a few so it really helped to have that extra day to stockpile...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Sep 19, 10 8:17 AM
Hi....welcome to the pond dladybug60.....i suggest you type into the advanced forum search the curse of the opera and check out their forum for the game.....it's been awhile since I played......so try checking it out and they will probably already have the solution already in there.....Hope this helps.....Have fun!

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 18, 10 11:14 AM
CasualGran wrote:Oldfashioned stuff. You even have to quit in a very complicated way (hold the left arrow and press F12). Man! Like we're back in the beginning days of gaming.

And you can also just use red x in bottom corner when you are not in fight mode. You can also save just by clicking about two icons over by just tapping your cursor on the save icon. Instead of using multiple buttons to push.
the red x will give you a choice of quitting the game and then you will be out quickly....but make sure you save first.

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 18, 10 10:46 AM
You know.....(I know the game designer is floating around here somewhere checking these posts..... ) Can I suggest sequel......and lots of candy to collect in this candy land? Man I LOVED this part and it only lasted for so short......and too cute the gingerbread men and their sayings.....I questioned them all......I burst out loud laughing when one said "Daddy?" really funny....lease bring more of these games out.......PLEASE.....with sugar and gumdrops on it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator