Posts created by Penguin29

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 2, 11 10:38 AM
This was a pretty good game. Did not need much help - just used my brain to figure out what to do. However, did anyone notice that the game ended and there were still a few things to do - like solve the locked "box" that stated I needed the code? Anyway, still good.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 26, 11 8:07 AM
I thought this was a pretty good game. It kept me going - I wanted to see how it ended.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 11 11:06 AM
Bought it. Love it. Beautiful graphics. Puzzles are fun - not too frustrating and can complete them with a little patience and trying. Good story. Playing in expert mode and it is still somewhat easy - just take the time to search everywhere.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 10:25 AM
Love love love all the puppet show games. We need more like these.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 11 11:11 AM
What a fantastic game. However, I did the same thing someone else did. I finished the entire game (very long by the way) and then I hit play again to make sure I was actually finished. Now I cannot access the extra content/game play. It tells me to finish the game even though I already finished the entire game. I'm a little bummed I cannot get into the extra game play.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 4, 11 10:32 AM
This was a fantastic game. Thanks - more like this please.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 4:47 PM
Pretty darn good game. A little too easy - there is no thinking when it comes to inventory items. You know exactly what to do with them. Fun puzzles. All in all, I'm loving it. Not as good, but right up there with Flux Family, Mortimer B, Midnight Mysteries, Dire Grove, and the Puppet show games. MORE PLEASE like this.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 11 4:20 PM
Well, it's about time. What a GREAT GREAT GREAT game. Another great one for the puppet people. All the games in this series have been fantastic

Playing in expert mode. did not need a walkthrough. Was a gosh darn great game.
We need more like this, Mortimer B., and Dire Grove.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 11 2:56 PM
AWESOME game... more like this please. Fun iHOG.

posted in Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape on Dec 24, 10 3:17 PM
It's an OK game. I've played way better games. I got really sick of playing slingo - there is NO skip button. After playing several hours, I just wanted the game to be over.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 15, 10 7:38 AM
I'm at the waterfall in the cave. I already picked up all the spokes, but now it's not in my inventory.
????

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 30, 10 11:02 AM
I really liked this game. Sometimes it was a hard search to find things I needed in my inventory. Not too dark for me. There are puzzles and some are quite hard.

Great Game. I've been playing a total of 4 hours and I have a LOT left. If you really want a challenge (as I did), turn off the custom cursor.

What a GREAT HOG/Adventure game. If you really want a good game play it in the hard/expert mode. More like this please.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 7, 10 10:51 AM
This is by far the best IHOG I've ever played and I've played a lot. More like this please.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 5, 10 3:45 PM
GREAT GREAT GREAT game... thanks BF.

The jars - you need the names of the sons. Each soon died a certain way and that is the placement of the jars.

Great game.... love it. almost as good as Dire Grove.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 4:24 PM
I am also stuck at the hotel. i cannot turn the knobs to make the puzzle work and get the access card. If I hit skip, I loose my menu and my inventory.
??????
Really like this game to.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator