Posts created by Misty40

posted in Dracula Origin on Jun 3, 09 8:44 AM
My suggestion is to google the walkthrough for this game. There are a few that are quite helpful. I played the game a while ago and I needed lots of help..lol. It's a fun game and very challenging.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 3, 09 8:41 AM
sister99 wrote:I dont know how to use the potion....how do I bring it outside?

I think once you complete a potion you have to click on it to add it to your inventory, assuming it was mixed correctly. Once it's in your inventory, click on wherever you need to use it.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on May 30, 09 9:53 PM
I believe BFG has a walkthrough for this game. It's been a little while since I've played. I think you can access the blog for walkthroughs from BFG's homepage.

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 09 9:50 PM
LDW says it's an Easter Egg. It does nothing and means nothing. It was put in the game "just for fun"...lol. I still haven't found it yet.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 30, 09 9:44 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:You say click on the picture and watch what it plays, but how can you do that???? I am stuck here also, got all pictures and they look like mirrors on the wall but cant go any further, PLEASE HELP Thank you

It's a bit tricky. You have to click on a picture and then click on the piano to play the tune that you hear. The keys on the piano will also indicate what notes are being played. Now, if only I could remember them..lol.

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 09 9:16 PM
Interesting you should ask this. I was choosing all females for a while because the couples would always have more girls than boys. When I noticed that I was doing that, I started to choose the males to start the next generation. Now, I'm choosing by looks and occupation. I'm soooooooooo shallow!..LOL

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 09 8:59 PM
LMBO!!! I'm gonna have to watch out for that.

posted in Virtual Families on May 30, 09 8:57 PM
Sometimes, I wish I could just block their emails..lol.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 30, 09 8:53 PM
I played the game yesterday and I can barely remember it..lol. I think she gives you a piece of paper that has the instructions for a new potion on it. It may be laying on the ground.

posted in Virtual Families on May 19, 09 7:05 PM
The programmers of the game advise against time-travelling. They say that eventually your computer will be affected.

posted in Virtual Families on May 19, 09 7:01 PM
The cat sure is like a real cat! He/she will choose one person to follow around everywhere for a while and then move on to his/her next "favorite" person..lol.

posted in Virtual Families on May 18, 09 1:25 PM
I'm gonna take that as a tip!..lol. I've noticed it but never knew what it meant. I just thought they were daydreaming.

posted in Virtual Families on May 17, 09 10:37 PM
Hi gamelover55! About every 4 hours the store has new items to buy. It's on rotation actually..lol. I would buy an energy drink for that person. As for the snacks, they are usually the bananas or a blood orange- you buy those from the store as well.

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:59 PM
I always choose to "take a chance"- so far so good.

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:55 PM
keyamoore78 wrote:when do the children come home from college

See the thread "The Next Generation" under the forum for Virtual Families.

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:51 PM
I've received a few emails from the kids in college. It may take some time.

70?
 posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:48 PM
Lauralei wrote:My female was 69 at highest count. I'd check back now and then to see if she finally died. Guess what? Her 67 year old hubby went first. I was too anxious to start a new generation so I didn't stick around to see her die.

Have you seen the way that they "pass on"? I saw the hubby lying in bed looking as stiff as cardboard- as I tried to rouse him, his "ghost" sat up beside his body, smiled and waved and faded away. Too creepy for me!..lol.

70?
 posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:43 PM
girllfren wrote:My sim is 64 and extremely weak and has been since 60. Wife is elated all the time. MY other family husband is in his 40's and also weak. Have used every medicine made him sleep but still very weak. Can anyone help?

It sounds like your sim needs either rest or an energy drink. I have not experienced that yet with my sims. If he's sick then "consult a doctor" . Good luck!

posted in Virtual Families on May 15, 09 3:38 PM
I think it's worthwhile. I'm enjoying this game. It's slow-moving and some things are tedious. But, once you play for a day or two you can really get into it..lol.

posted in Virtual Families on May 9, 09 2:03 PM
Congratulations! I'm told that they go off to college at 18 yrs old. Later in the game when one parent dies, you have the option of choosing one to come back home. I'm not sure if one or both parents have to be deceased for that to happen. I'm still learning this game but so far I know that like in the former VV series, kids start to do more at the age of 14 yrs. They can cook, clean, and etc. The younger ones can do a little cleaning (such as scrubbing stains off of the floors), reading emails, and even selling collectables online.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator