Posts created by catzzz666

Well, thank you so much for NO Tech support! After all these years as a member, I have left Big Fish! I used two games credits to buy this game that I cannot play and have 2 game coupons in hand that I gave up. Since live chat was taken away, customer service is just non existent. What a shame. I have been loyal customer for over 7 years. Goodbye Fishes. :o(

Well, thank you so much for NO Tech support! After all these years as a member, I have left Big Fish! I used two games credits to buy this game that I cannot play and have 2 game coupons in hand that I gave up. Since live chat was taken away, customer service is just non existant. What a shame. I have been loyal customer for over 7 years.

I purchased the game and when I try to install either from the original purchase window or from purchase history..or from the confirmation email link, I only get a 'Save" file window, which does nothing and I need to have a 'Run" window. Game manager shows nothing in queue either. Any ideas guys?

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 11, 14 1:54 PM
Based on the reviews, I bought it without trying it!

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 3, 14 9:26 AM
Yawn....lasted 2 mins...ok I'll be kind...5 minutes

The one that looks like an E is a European currency sign for the Euro. It must be a UK keyboard as American keyboards don't have that symbol.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 10:53 PM
An English Northern accent in this voice over....are you serious?

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 4, 13 8:38 PM
Phathat, there really isn't that many, just go for it, you won't be disapointed, its a great game!

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 4, 13 8:57 AM
Yup, definitely worth a coupon code! Finally a SE worth every penny with over 5 hours of play. I played from start to finish without a break and got no housework done. Excellent!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 13 8:47 AM
Please drop the live actors!! For me, I get totally immersed into the fantasy of the animated game, it's like I've joined a magical fantasy world, then BOOM, as soon as I see a 'Real' human actor, that fantasy bubble is burst and I feel invaded and dragged back to reality which is not why I play these games. This may sound weird to some, but for me, I have enough reality around me everyday and that's all good, but when I play a game, I want to be in a magical animated world where my imagination can roam free.

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 8, 13 9:25 PM
Me too...BUT!!! We got a free game! :o)

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 8, 13 9:23 AM
you don't have to split the wood, just take it to the ladder and play the mini game

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 8, 13 6:12 AM
yup, that was a free game, I too finished the entire game within the demo hour ! TY BF! A simple and very, very short game with sparkles everywhere. Good little game to pass away an hour as a casual player, but for the experts among us, there is no challenge at all.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 10:21 AM
Played on Expert mode. I started the game about 9am and just finished it now at 1.20 pm. Good game, well worth the coupon code. Shame about the lack of VO's and sound effects though.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 9:18 AM
Lol. I went back and got it straight after I posted. What I hadn't seen before were that all 3 joints of the arm move, I had only been moving two before...good luck!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 9:15 AM
I'm stuck there too. I swear I've tried every angle possible. I'll just keep trying....*sigh*

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 7:33 AM
I was thoroughly entertained and the hour demo went by quickly. I thought the graphics were good and the difficulty of the puzzles just right. I had no problem whatsoever with the font and I really have no clue as to the comment about "jagged edges"...what jagged edges? if had anything negative to say, it would be that there are no voice overs or sound effects and the silence was almost deafening when printed dialogue appeared on the screen. I guess I just expect VO's and sound effects now. The only other thing was, yes, the music was ok and it didn't bother me until about 55 mins into the game, the same tune over and over and over again regardless of where I went in the game...some variety would be better. I give this game 4 a buy for me!

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 12, 13 9:35 AM
vmcbride wrote:Can anyone help me with the sleeping potion? I can't get the 'root' to land in the bowl with the mushroom and berries. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and consulted the strategy guide. What am I missing???? Please help!

have you put the recipe on the table yet? You can't load the bowl with ingredients until you have. Good luck! :o)

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 7:23 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

ignore last post

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator