Posts created by ultraviolet69

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 19, 18 4:35 PM
Having trouble getting the game to load again.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 21, 17 12:39 PM
I've submitted a ticket for my latest issue. When I try to launch the game with the BFG loader, or open it in Chrome, the splash that pops up selling the in game items (pets, grab bags) expands beyond the edges of the window, and I have no way to close it. I can't yet enlarge to full screen because the icon to do so isn't available until after the splash is closed. Why the change from 3 on each splash to all 6 on 1 splash was made, I have no idea, but the game is literally unplayable to me in its current state.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 19, 17 2:44 PM
What is the deal mods? We've heard nothing from you on either this thread or the other one? When are we going to able to log on?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 19, 17 1:40 PM
Any mods checking this thread? Any estimates of when the connection issue will be resolved?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 18, 17 2:15 PM
I guess I'm missing something, but how exactly am I supposed to fish up the stocking fish from the rink? I click on the hole to fish, but nothing happens?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 19, 17 7:30 PM
dinsb wrote:We can't directly post links, so let's stay within the rules( ). There's a site called tinyurl dot com. If you add /kbozary, you'll find a full listing of egg locations.

A google search will also produce a list, but it's not quite complete, missing the eggs in the newest content (what I think of as the "Yeti Mountains").

Lastly, the CodenameEntertainment forum has a listing, but it's from a prior Easter event and is not entirely correct.

Happy hunting.

Omg...this is incredible! Exactly what I needed. I'm at 74 eggs now, and just need to unlock the area where that last egg is located. I can see it from the field above just taunting me. I should be able to get it tomorrow. I'd never have been able to do this without your help. A million times thank you!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 12, 17 12:40 PM
teisfortiger wrote:I am beyond fed up with Rainbow Island. The problem is the excessively low bush level. It's take 4 power wack just to make the equivalent of one regular bush. That means a crapload of power wacking to blast through enough bushes to just to get a puzzle piece. Just give the damn bushes their usual player level(38 pts each in my case) so we can finish this is in minutes, instead of hours. Over 2 hours of power wacking just to get 48 puzzle pieces is ridiculous.

ETA: Ha! Finally got my last puzzle piece. Took me a little over 14K energy all told. For a 56 pieces puzzle. Lousy, LOUSY! drop rate. And in case anyone wondered, b/t pet, runes and trinkets, my odds to win puzzle pieces was upped by 96.4%

Sounds like the rate of drop was a lot better for you than it was for me. I played for 2 hours yesterday, used 10k energy, and only got 11 pieces.

Can a moderator chime in here please? It would be nice to have some sort of validation of our complaints.

Edit: Ok, the price to whack in the field has gone up to whatever your current rank cost is. I'm hoping this will resolve the problem. Too bad I discovered this after I had used almost all my energy for the day. I will have to test it later today after more energy has accumulated.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 11, 17 1:30 PM
So I'm trying to solve the field puzzle on Rainbow's End Island, and it's such slow going I really don't know if it can be solved in time remaining for this challenge. Yes, the bushes/critters are only 1 or 2 energy, but I've only whacked up 1 puzzle piece and I've been whacking in this field for almost an hour. There are 56 pieces in this puzzle, and I'm not sure most people are willing to devote 56 hours to solving a puzzle. Is this rate of puzzle piece drop correct, or is there some way to speed it up to a more reasonable rate of drop?

Update edit: the rate of drop did seem to improve, but it's still extremely slow going. I played non-stop from 1:30 to 2:30, hitting quick whack constantly. I got another 10 puzzle pieces. In 2 hours of non-stop play (with the exception of a 5 minute bathroom break), I found a total of 11 pieces out of 56 and used almost 10000 energy. The rate of drop for the other holiday quest items and appearance of leprechauns was extremely low as well. This seems excessive to me.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 8, 17 11:02 PM
Ok I was able to get on at around 10:30 pm Pacific time, but it's down again now. More white screen nonsense.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 8, 17 5:53 PM
Seems like the game is down again. I was able to log on, then had connection issues while I was trying to plant crops. Exited the game and now I've got a blank white screen when I start the game again. Sure am glad they launched a limited time quest just in time for the game to go down again.

Edited to add: It seems absolutely ridiculous to launch a limited time quest when you are having so many server problems. Since I can't even enter the game, let alone start the quest, are you going to extend the quest deadline to actually give people a chance to complete it?

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Mar 5, 17 4:01 PM
Is anyone who can help us actually reading this thread? Some sort of response would be appreciated. Why tell us we can raise our issues here if no one is reading them?

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Mar 2, 17 11:01 PM
The game keeps crashing on level 40. It's happened 3 times in a row now. Playing on Windows 10 Pro. No other games have any trouble running.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 6, 16 2:21 PM
I've posted in another thread about my issue, but no real answer has been given. Exactly how do you get to the super bonus level in the standard version of this game. I completed all levels in gold time, the game told me the super bonus level was unlocked, but it doesn't show on the map. There's even an achievement for completing it, but how can I earn the achievement if it's not there to play?

Edit added 12/8/16 - Still no response to my question? I thought this was the thread for tech issues regarding the game? If users can't access a portion of the game, is that not a tech issue?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 6, 16 2:12 PM
mumbles8780 wrote:I did a bit of a google search because it is disappointing and it seems the talk is that the super bonus level is only available in the collector's edition. If that is in fact the case, it is disappointing to pay for a game that says you've unlocked something but can't access in this version!

Seriously?? That's unacceptable. Why even say it's unlocked if it doesn't exist? I don't appreciate bait and switch nonsense like this.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 5, 16 11:12 PM
Yeah, why does no one have the answer to this question? I'm stumped too.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 24, 16 12:23 PM
The game is not launching for me. I've restarted, cleared cache, and still can't get past the "loading graphics" screen. All other websites loading perfectly. Any ideas?

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 15, 16 9:19 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry you good people are dealing with the same issue. It's almost unbelievable how buggy this game is. I've never experienced so many hassles with any other game, regardless of format.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 14, 16 1:33 PM
I have completed every level up to 180, getting gold on every one, opened all treasure chests (as far as I know) completed all side quests, and opened all portals. In fact, that particular portal shows as open, and there is a portal ticket waiting for me to claim, but I can't claim it because of allegedly missing this 5th crystal. Anyone know what level contained that 5th crystal so I can play it again? I reeeeeeealllly don't feel like playing every single level in the ocean again just to clear yet another glitch in this game.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 24, 16 3:23 PM
Is there to be a Patriot event this year? If so, when is it launching? Last year's event launched on June 26, so this should be the starting day.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 20, 16 2:45 PM
I can't get the game to launch at all today. It was running semi-decently for the first 2 days, and now it won't even launch. Since so many people are having trouble with this game, regardless of OS, it seems clear that it is super buggy. Is there any update on its way that will hopefully iron out some of these issues?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator