Posts created by riri4444

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 16 4:42 PM
HAVING SAME PROBLEMS SOME GAMES WORK WHILE MOST DONT i JUST SPENT OVER 30 DOLLARS IN GAMES and keep getting the access violation error

you have to make sure they all light up the ribbon bends too ...im having problems withthe bonus play castle gatses withthe dragons flanking the sides i have some makeup a candle n flies and have no idea what to do

tehi wrote:SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I don't know how to do the invisible text stuff. so sorry.

But to answer BrendaRisk and Spidyriffic Use your card playing code from earlier and enter it into the "cash like" machine in the ?library? (The room with the elevator)

Hope this helps. Better late than never

OMG Thank YOU

BrendaRisk wrote:
spidyriffic wrote: STUCK AT THE ELAVATOR! HELP! cant find the medallion thingy the one with the hand on it???? ANYONE???
This game is challenging and fun. Unlike some of the other reviews I love the creepiness! The art work is impressive. I am a die hard MCF fan and not many games can hold a candle to it. but this one is close.

Did you ever get a responce to this, I'm stuck with the same situation and gone over and over things until I'm pulling my hair out. Any help appreciated.

me too cant get past it grrr

stuck cant find 5th disk

having the same problem

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 11:12 PM
hope they come out with more!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 29, 10 9:42 AM
thnx ur the best!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 29, 10 9:40 AM
sry thnx

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 28, 10 11:56 PM
im missing 2 ruins and cant finish the game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator