Posts created by Schmootoo

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 23, 14 3:22 AM
Gotta love the TURDMASTER objective lmao

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Jun 23, 14 3:21 AM
I play by memory alone, I couldn't switch between restaurants and do it but it just takes a couple of reminders on a new recipe then after that I don't need to look again. I ain't even got a great memory or anything - just good short term recall I reckon. Pretty sure I'm not a robot but then again I've watched Bladerunner enough times not to discount it

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 8, 13 5:21 AM
Started happening to me around lvl 34, very annoying

posted in Baking Success on Jul 17, 13 2:31 AM
No tips sorry but I'm the same, perfects but no achievement

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 5, 12 3:28 AM
I also noticed that in Timed mode you have a money target to reach but the game doesn't appear to penalise you if you don't make it, in Relaxed I saw no such target.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 25, 12 2:33 AM
What problem are you having exactly with lvl 2? If it's a strategy you want then hi-light the spoiler text below:

Sell chickens and all grass including the grass growing in your field. This will give you enough money to buy another storage facility and to plant exactly 12 wheat (you only need 11).

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 20, 12 2:09 AM
Thanks for the strategy! Got it in 8:13 but didn't bother with collectors - they're cute but a bit slow

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 18, 12 4:34 AM
Finished on 6:04 using a modified (read: slightly less organised ) version of your tactic - cheers!!

However I am bemused as to why so many peeps on this board appear to think that wine is produced from corn...and that tortillas are made using wine and flour.
You guys must host the wackiest dinner parties!!

Thanks again for the FF tips...not so sure I'd ask for any culinary advice though

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 18, 12 3:43 AM
Got it too - 11 seconds to spare! Thanks muchly!!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 17, 12 8:22 AM
Cheers!!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 17, 12 7:42 AM
Got gold in 4:15 following ShazPG's strategy, thanks for the tips!

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 13, 12 2:38 AM
Some bonuses are passive and you don't need to activate them. Like the X5 power up simply increases the number of customer queue spaces at the counter. The clown power up activates when you drag and drop one of your staff into the burger suit (at least I *think* its meant to be a burger ;P ) at the door.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 9, 12 8:41 AM
ricoblade wrote:Hi - Level 2-9 is the one.

Cheers...off to get my last achievement!

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 9, 12 8:39 AM
If you play in windowed mode you can click outside the game window to 'pause' the game without obscuring the game window giving you time to look for the next item to click on. This is how I got it - horrible cheat that I am

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 31, 12 9:18 AM
Cheers - that's the exact strategy I've been trying. Now I know that it *is* possible I just need to get the timing right and not panic mid level ;P

Thanks for confirming that this isn't a mission impossible!

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 31, 12 2:32 AM
Prolonging the level doesn't work too well (unless I haven't got the timing right yet) because the gold time expires and the game doesn't record the 'smiles' result. The trick will probably be to get a full restaurant with all seats occupied just before completing the objective and hoping for at least 19 smiles and making it up to 20 with the donation smile.

Was curious as to whether anyone had actually achieved max smiles on these two levels because I'm nowhere close and wondering if it's actually possible

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 30, 12 3:19 AM
Having trouble finishing lvls 3-8 and 4-5 with the maximum number of smiles (can only manage 15/20 and 16/20 so far respectively, I have gold on both). Any ideas?

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 30, 12 12:36 AM
Just continue playing levels until you start moving up the board and get some power-ups then it'll be much easier I bet. The level is possible without the help of power-ups because I don't recall having a huge problem with it and I don't remember there being any particular 'trick' to it.

Best of luck

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 24, 12 4:02 AM
Playing this game on a pc that can run new games on high settings with no problem (Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, SWTOR etc), but when I run Gardenscapes: MM my graphics card starts heating up until I have to stop playing simply because the noise of the GPU fan is so annoying. I don't see why a simple game like this should stress my GPU so much when I can play far more complex games with no problem.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening? Someone posted earlier about a problem with the game needing a 32bit environment or something - I have Win7 Ultimate 64bit but I'm playing Gardenscapes under WinXP (SP2) compatibility - may have nothing to do with the problem at all but just thought it may be a possibility?

posted in Burger Bustle on May 24, 12 3:50 AM
Heard rumours that BB2 would be released some time this month but that was just speculation I guess. I was under the impression that BFG was the publisher tho so couldn't someone here give us some idea of when it will be released?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator