Posts created by autumn19bs

posted in Hotel Giant on Aug 21, 11 10:17 PM
How do I change the game screen resolution or settings.Mine is running in a small box and I hate playing it like that.

posted in Hotel Giant on Aug 21, 11 10:08 PM
I don't seen an option anywhere.

posted in Hotel Giant on Jun 29, 10 3:05 AM
I see customers asking for economy and all that I don't know what type of rooms those are.How do you know what type of room you built. Could someone explain the following types of rooms

Economy
Normal
Deluxe I
Deluxe II

What are these? What are the differences?

posted in Hotel Giant on Jun 29, 10 3:01 AM
Mine will do that once in a while.And I find that the reason for mine crashing is either, A My computer has a virus and needs to be scanned or B.My computer Needs updating, or C Both.

Other than, my game works fine.And I have it installed on Windows 7.So maybe your computer needs some updates.See if you need an update by clicking start, then if there's an ! on the start tab, you need to update.Also run a virus.

posted in Hotel Giant on Jun 29, 10 2:59 AM
Try running your game in administrative mode. Right click on the icon, then click run as administrator. Or you could try running it in compatability mode. Right click on the icon, then properties, and then compatibility tab, then click run in and choose one. Try windows 2000.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator