Posts created by balletmum54

posted in Ballad of Solar on Mar 27, 13 2:28 AM
Hi just downloaded and installed game everything seems OK until the loading screen the freezes and nonresponsive. Have reinstalled twice more to no avail.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 27, 12 6:10 AM
Thank you so much! I hadn't thought to click there first.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 26, 12 6:28 PM
HELP!!
I am loving this game but cannot figure out how to drop the mouse in the miller's cottage. Have clicked everywhere but the mouse just returns to my inventory!

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 2:31 AM
Thanks for that, I will try looking elsewhere for clues or items I have missed. :-)
I am in South Australia where we have had a mild summer with most days in mid to high 30s. Now entering Autumn and already getting cooler low 20s in the day and down to 14 or so overnight.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 1:03 AM
Help!! I am only as far as the well and can't do anything there. Hint just keeps directing me there.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 1:03 AM
Help!! I am only as far as the well and can't do anything there. Hint just keeps directing me there.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 3:47 AM
Please HELP!!
I enjoyed the demo, bit short though, and bought the game. It downloads fine but will not install. please help if you can.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 3:40 AM
Please HELP!!
I enjoyed the demo, bit short though, and bought the game. It downloads fine but will not install. please help if you can.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 3:36 AM
Hmm The demo was great so I bought it but it will not install!! Am downloading again so fingers crossed this time!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator