Posts created by LeadingEdge

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 2, 17 8:28 AM
The game was installed on a Windows 10 64 bit computer.
The game is postcard size no matter what adjustments are made to the display, whether Full Screen is checked or not, and, for the one time when it was offered in Options, it made no difference when Maximum Resolution was checked OTHER THAN CRASHING THE GAME. After which, Maximum Resolution disappeared from the Options.
I'm pretty sure I have played and even played out every BCA released through BFG. This has never been a problem.
I came here to see if there was a troubleshoot that I missed only to discover that many, many, many others are having EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM.
It is misleading to say the game is compatible with Windows 10 when so many of us are taking the time to tell you THERE ARE UNRESOLVABLE PROBLEMS DISPLAYING THE GAME ON WINDOWS 10 COMPUTERS.

I am angry that I have been misled into buying a game that does not display properly on Windows 10 computers as advertised.

posted in Legend of Gallant on Feb 3, 15 8:17 PM
Windows 7, 64 bit
Game crashes. Restart. Game crashes
Uninstall, re-download, reinstall. Game crashes.
Update card, restart computer. Game crashes.
Uninstall game.

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jul 4, 10 10:51 PM
I agree! Quite satisfying.
The light transitions added to the magic and the music maintained the medieval tone. The creative and timely insertion of panorama was perfect to keep things from getting too routine. The mini-games were challenging and kept the gaming experience fresh. The characters popping in were a bit hokey, but their use not only kept the plot going, but also contributed to the atmosphere on several occasions.
Either the ending was abrupt or I just didn't want it to end!

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Jun 29, 10 2:41 PM
sgtsmom wrote:At the site to make the cure i am locked out of the map, it says to get the rest of the ingredients, but all the other sites have blue pins and cannot be accessed. I reinstalled, but that failed. Did anyone else have this problem, do I need to start over from scratch?

I have the same problem!
Does anyone have the solution?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator