Posts created by BigFishSue2

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 12 3:14 PM
I am in the same boat. Because I opened the box with the screwdriver before I put in the code, there is no way to enter the full code, and continue with the game.

Please advise!!!!

I have the same issue. I didn't get the 4th relief piece from the bag when I was there. I can't go back and get it now. Very annoyed and frustrated!!!!!! What kind of game isn't forgiving when you don't get it the first time?

I found it. It's in the toy store, to the left of the mansion. You need to pop the balloons first. Then you can grab the scissors by clicking on the shelf behind it. Also, there is a hidden object scene that gets triggered by popping the balloons.

Hope that helps! =]

I am having the same problem. I don't have the scissors. And, I've walked back through the game, and can't find them anywhere.

Someone please help us!!!!

Thanks!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 11 3:55 PM
Inanga wrote:Really weird - no problems downloading or cursor problems, but after entering my profile name it tells me my file is corrupted and to choose another. Did this several times but the message keeps coming back. Had to Con-Del to get out of it. May have to reload if nobody else has the same problem.

I am having the same issue. I have tried uninstalling and downloading again and installing, but each time, entering my profile name results in it telling me it is corrupted. I am unable to play this game.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 4:50 PM
Same problem here! Come on Big Fish! Give us an answer or refund our money!!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 5:00 PM
Same here!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 4:57 PM
That is what happened to me, too. I finish it correctly, the key moves up on its own, and then I can't do anything. Even clicking Skip and Exit result in nothing happening. It seems to hang after I complete the puzzle correctly.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jun 29, 10 5:33 PM
Thanks for the tip, but no walkthrough I've found deals with this issue. There is no way I can proceed. The game thinks I still need to blow up the boat I already blew up.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jun 29, 10 5:13 PM
I only have one of the two pendant pieces. I blew up the boat, but I can't move forward. Clicking on the balloon tells me to go blow up Pandora. Why did it let me blow up the boat if I'm missing something that was on it? I have assembled the balloon, and was ready to take off. Bogus!

Anyone have a workaround?

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jun 29, 10 4:59 PM
I am stuck at the very same place! Can someone help???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator