Posts created by JayceeAZ64

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 17 8:25 PM
I only have 200 green eggs and still waiting for the #2 one (griffin?) It's kind of ridiculous. I've been through every single room multiple times grabbing every green swirly thing and still can't get that last one.

When does this end?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 17 5:46 PM
Today I can no longer play the game. When I click to play, it just goes back to the recent activity window. I cannot get my player ID because the game does not start at all. I deleted and reinstalled, still nothing. Help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 16 6:13 PM
Got a new computer and tech was nice enough to give me my progress back but I've lost my friends. I need new ones!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 16 6:32 PM
Yes, but I don't know my old friend code.

Edit: I found my friend code from when I posted it in the forum ages ago! Thanks, fingers crossed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 16 5:45 PM
I got a new computer. I was at level 74. I can't start over.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 16 7:16 AM
I'm getting a lot of 4 part and 10 part quests but no 5 part. I completed 2 of the 4 part quests but it did not give me credit for completing a 5 part. I completed 7 of the 10 part and did not get credit either. So for me at least it must be a 5 part.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 17, 16 9:55 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 17, 16 9:54 AM
I saved up a LOT of keys and used them for extra time.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jun 30, 16 7:49 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jun 7, 16 8:21 PM
I saved up my keys and used a bunch for extra time. I mean a BUNCH.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on May 26, 16 5:13 PM
Not silly bear island, new levels to the game? All those closed off areas? Otherwise I'll delete it and not waste time checking. Thanks.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on May 15, 16 1:57 PM
I agree and wonder the same thing.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Apr 12, 16 6:45 PM
Will there be more updates or should I just delete like I've had to with other games? We are told there will be more content and months later nothing. I'm expecting a cancellation announcement any day now.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 4:58 PM
See today I placed in the top 1000. Can't even get close. The winner of the tournament scored over 400,000 and is almost always in the top 10. That means they got 12 chips and scored 50% on all of them. What is the secret????

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 12:36 PM
Thanks for the info. The champion pet has nothing to do with getting high scores, right? Just the prize for getting high scores.

I get high base scores but usually only get 2 or rarely 3 spins and get 10%. That gets me in the top 300 or 400.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Apr 11, 16 7:54 AM
I like the game well enough, but nothing like the original farm frenzy games. The fact it's been months without new content other than crazy bear island makes me wonder if they are cancelling the game? Crazy bear island is boring and monotonous. Will there be new levels in the regular game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 7:30 AM
What is a champion pet?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 1:55 PM
I've been having really bad turns in the tournaments. 10% most of the time.

I've noticed a lot of the same names in the top 10, wonder what their secret is.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Feb 29, 16 7:49 PM
Thank you. That was a pretty quick game.

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Feb 28, 16 7:39 PM
I think I counted 56 levels I've completed, all with 3 stars. There are no more "quests" and every avenue is blocked off with "this content will be available later" or something to that effect. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator